Catfish Billy

Switchy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

Is it possible he's just referring to this? 

9 minutes ago, srp448 said:

I thought that user already said they had nothing to do with Britney. I could have sworn I read that. I just assumed everyone knew that wasn't Britney. 

This looks nothing but fan account. There's literally millions of those in twitter/instagram. But who's even surprised that team B(illy) is trying to take them down and sue them. Nothing has changed since last year. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Just now, MyahJeanSpears said:

One Direction GIF

I'd just like to say I am the one who originated this theory back in August. 

karen smith its like i have espn or something GIF

14 minutes ago, Slayer said:

So I just spoke to Billy..

I said 'Hey Billy, so have you spoke to Britney? or were you saying you haven't spoke to her and was catfished?'

He just responded saying: 'I haven't been catfished. I am in touch with Britney.'

Apparently he does still speak to her - he claims he's just calling out a fake britney account

17 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Apparently he does still speak to her - he claims he's just calling out a fake britney account

He loves the drama and attention he's getting. These "catfish" accounts are nothing new and most social medias even have algorithms to automatically delete them. Instead of pressing that report button he decided to make dramatic post how BRITNEY'S TEAM HAS YOUR PHOTOS AND ADRESS AND WILL COME to SuE YOUR *** YoU'vE BeEn SerVed!!! :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

18 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

He loves the drama and attention he's getting. These "catfish" accounts are nothing new and most social medias even have algorithms to automatically delete them. Instead of pressing that report button he decided to make dramatic post how BRITNEY'S TEAM HAS YOUR PHOTOS AND ADRESS AND WILL COME to SuE YOUR *** YoU'vE BeEn SerVed!!! :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

I don't really know if Britney's team has a leg to stand on. They've been pretending to be her for years. :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

32 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

“Britney’s family and security have your name and photos...”

Later that day Loucifer and Jamie are plotting the next vinyl release, Glory 2022 with additional Mood Ring remixes, an alternative version of SITS (fanny fart mix), and a new unreleased single Apple Pie feat. Bryan Spears 

meanwhile Britney’s Security (Sam) calls Billy B 

“BB, the call’s are coming from inside your house, I repeat the calls are coming from inside your house”

Billy B hangs up the phone and double checks the photos of the cat fisher. 

”I knew I recognised that body. Gee, I look so good in a thong” 

Please tune in next week for Senility part deux

Archived