Britney Spears store - new items

LeglessJamie

I didn't see it posted in here so not sure if it's already been discussed but...

The official BritneySpears.com store has some new items.

They released a shirt to celebrate the Glory re-issue which can be purchased alone or together with the vinyl.

Glory BundleGlory T-ShirtGlory (Deluxe Vinyl)

Also new are a few christmas items:

Gold Britmas CrewneckIt's Britmas ***** OrnamentI'm A Sleigh For You Holiday Sweater

I know we're supposed to boycot the brand but I couldn't resist myself from buying the red christmas tree ornament.

Back around the Femme Fatale era, they also released a christmas tree ornament which I bought and I think this one will look very good hanging in the tree next to its sister :) .

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

STOP THE INSANITY! 

:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:WHY do people want to give money to Britney Brands? You guys KNOW where the money is going!

Guess we have more Lou/Jamie/Team B stans than we thought on here. 

Right? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: I get it when y'all buy vinyl/song on iTunes or whatever. But the way we know someone owns the Britney brand (literally the brand) and who benefits from THIS merch release, how y'all gon give your coin to loulou:pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking: so hard to resist buying these ugly merch I guess

10 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

STOP THE INSANITY! 

:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:WHY do people want to give money to Britney Brands? You guys KNOW where the money is going!

Guess we have more Lou/Jamie/Team B stans than we thought on here. 

Lol the red ornament is only 10 bucks... 

I do agree with the shirts and so but I wanted the red ornament cause my other ornament is lonely hanging up all by itself in my xmas tree.

Other than that I never buy merch on her webstore and has been since 2011...

56 minutes ago, Humpney said:

Right? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: I get it when y'all buy vinyl/song on iTunes or whatever. But the way we know someone owns the Britney brand (literally the brand) and who benefits from THIS merch release, how y'all gon give your coin to loulou:pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking: so hard to resist buying these ugly merch I guess

Vinyl/itunes/streaming loyalties also go to Team B at least partially.

My Only Wish broke its personal streaming record on Spotify which will result in a lot more money than an ornament of 10 bucks....just saying... 

Justifying the one thing while putting blame with the other whule both put money in their wallet as you all claim is just as bad and hypocrite ...

13 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Vinyl/itunes/streaming loyalties also go to Team B at least partially.

My Only Wish broke its personal streaming record on Spotify which will result in a lot more money than an ornament of 10 bucks....just saying... 

Justifying the one thing while putting blame with the other whule both put money in their wallet as you all claim is just as bad and hypocrite ...

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: her team will ALWAYS benefit from music releases/streaming royalties like any other artist,unless we delete all her music off this planet. They are just being paid for their job for managing her. (coincidentally, there are a few bad guys in there , this is why I don't support buying/streaming) Also when did I justify buying songs/vinyl :melt_weird_drift_wow: I merely just said I understand why yall would want to do it.(and I really don't blame anyone for it) What I don't understand is why anyone would buy from 'Britney Brands' which Lou owns...like?????????????????

Do whatever you want, it's your money anyways:typing_keyboard_computer:

Archived