MEGARATE: 'Oops!...I Did It Again' (GAME)

Slayer

37 minutes ago, Style. said:

Said the one who doesn’t use toilet paper in 2021 and in this century :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Nobody except for Westerners in "this century" use toilet paper knowing that is one of the most unhygienic methods and Asia, Africa and the Middle East (which is part of Asia) can easily approve of what I said :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

So you can now take your indirect-racism and ignorance somewhere else because atleast I wont have to suffer with infections or the guilt of acres of forest being destroyed to manufacture something that does not even clean you properly  :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Spoiler

Also, i use bidets :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

25 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Nobody except for Westerners in "this century" use toilet paper knowing that is one of the most unhygienic methods and Asia, Africa and the Middle East (which is part of Asia) can easily approve of what I said :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

So you can now take your indirect-racism and ignorance somewhere else because atleast I wont have to suffer with infections or the guilt of acres of forest being destroyed to manufacture something that does not even clean you properly  :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Hide contents

Also, i use bidets :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

I stopped reading after ‘nobody’! As I said before, clean your as and mouth ‘cause they stink! :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

47 minutes ago, Style. said:

It’s not a problem, I just don’t like stinky people and your ideas in general stink. :roxxy: 

Don’t quote me again, now you know my opinion about you and I don’t like you! :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Then do not say ignorant things like the stuff you said before, when you do not even know 75% (which translates to 4 billion people around the globe) are people whom use water and bidets over toilet paper as they know it is more hygienic for the body in "THIS century" :roxxy:

If you do not like me then tell it straight-up to me :roxxy:

8 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Then do not say ignorant things like the stuff you said before, when you do not even know 75% (which translates to 4 billion people around the globe) are people whom use water and bidets is more hygienic for the body in "THIS century" :roxxy:

I will say whatever the **** I want to say and my opinion about you didn’t change. Capisci? :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Stop quoting me ‘cause I just got a shower! :roxxy:

1 minute ago, Style. said:

I will say whatever the **** I want to say and my opinion about you didn’t change

Your "opinion" doesnt correlate with the facts that 75% of the world population still uses water and bidets over toilet paper and even American doctors can tell you that toilet papers are harmful not only to the environment and your skin, so sit down sir :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

11 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I’m saying this over and over again for the past two days, but you seem to not comprehend some things. You are low, parrot, you continue to quote me as if you think you will do something. Again, for the fifth time, I just got a shower don’t quote me again! :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Your "opinion" doesnt correlate with the facts that 75% of the world population still uses water and bidets over toilet paper and even American doctors can tell you that toilet papers are harmful not only to the environment and your skin, so sit down sir :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Stream Stupid *** for Clean Kidneys :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

18 hours ago, Isla said:

Just bumping to inform everyone my scores have been well and truly SENT!

thank you! :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008: 

8 hours ago, U_WannaLiveFancy said:

Count me in :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:!

I think I've only heard the singles from this album tbh (my exposure to Britney was 99% music videos back in those days, didn't even know of her live tours existing until Onyx happened) so this will be fun.

OMG only the singles?! Hope you enjoyed!

I'm about to check your rates now to find out if you did :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1