MEGARATE: 'Oops!...I Did It Again' (GAME)

Slayer

8 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Oh, I'm coming to snatch the title of biggest fan. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Just like I did for In the Zone, Britney (2001), and now Oops!...

:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

It's a shame you missed the Blackout megarate. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Ah! I thought you might have been upset that I tagged you. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Yes, it is apparent you love those albums! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Im fine with the fact that I missed the Blackout one. Another time perhaps 

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Ah! I thought you might have been upset that I tagged you. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Yes, it is apparent you love those albums! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Im fine with the fact that I missed the Blackout one. Another time perhaps 

When you spread the love and light of the best album of all time, there is no grudges. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

What's the best track from Blackout and why is it Why Should I Be Sad, Heaven on Earth and most importantly, the song whose music video won Britney her first moon-man at the VMAs, Piece of Me. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

2 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Calling it out its name, its #1 position is everywhere. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

We're reaching out to @Slayer's spreadsheet to find that it's not there. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Nnnnn, imma hack it or bribe ha for #1 position to educate the poor peasants on Where Are You Now Slaying :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

4 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

If the song doesn't make it into the top 3, Exhale needs to revive their dignity. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

That has been overdue since that messy Britney megarate :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Haha 1
On 12/28/2020 at 2:37 PM, BUWYGF said:

*****HHHHHHHHHHHHH I was waiting for you to announce this iconic album :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: I will send my rating soon, I'm so excited and I just can't hide it :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Ya'll tasteless *****es better vote for Where Are You Now and it better get in top 5, it is the most legendary long note not even Mariah and Ariana can sing, it is the best of vocalney :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Gonna spoil my vote and say Where Are You Now is for sure getting my "11" vote

• Love 1