MEGARATE: 'Oops!...I Did It Again' (GAME)

Slayer

Just now, BUWYGF said:

Our taste is iconique and these lesser bittches will deal :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: we must promote!

No its true its true :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

The same rats whom made Anticipate plummet into the top 20 are probably gonna do Where are you slaying dirty and we have to stop this before things get way out of hand :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Petition for @Jordan Miller to issue a 1-month ban to anyone who rates Where are you legend below 8.95 :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
39 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

No its true its true :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

The same rats whom made Anticipate plummet into the top 20 are probably gonna do Where are you slaying dirty and we have to stop this before things get way out of hand :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Petition for @Jordan Miller to issue a 1-month ban to anyone who rates Where are you legend below 8.95 :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

**** those tasteless cockroaches :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: We will not let this injustice happen again! Time for you to do the right thing @Jordan Miller, this is the moment :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: People without taste should not be allowed on this flawless website :flawlessbye_leave_walk_there_i_said_it:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

**** those tasteless cockroaches :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Its time to let out the pesticides BUWGF boo before they infiltrate the ranking for Oops!...I Slayed Again like they did for Britney and Blackout :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

4 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

We will not let this injustice happen again! Time for you to do the right thing @Jordan Miller, this is the moment :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Periodt :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: @Jordan Miller is time to prove yourself :flawlessbye_leave_walk_there_i_said_it:

5 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

People without taste should not be allowed on this flawless website :flawlessbye_leave_walk_there_i_said_it:

Yup, yup, yup. Especially those whom rank Oops! I Legend Again below Myah Marie Jean :iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi:

13 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Count me iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

11 hours ago, VCTR said:

200.gif

3 hours ago, ElenaB said:

i’m in let’s goooo:lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Not you forgetting to mention your most loyal megarate player in the first post :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Anyways, IM IN as always :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: Expect my votes for Britneys 4th best album ASAP and yall basic white tik tok rats better put Where Are You Now in the Top 3 or else im personally gonna hack your accounts and press "DEACTIVATE" :gunriah_mariah_carey:

glad you're all back and playing! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

@Blackout2006 you are mentioned in the OP :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Not you forgetting to mention your most loyal megarate player in the first post :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Anyways, IM IN as always :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: Expect my votes for Britneys 4th best album ASAP and yall basic white tik tok rats better put Where Are You Now in the Top 3 or else im personally gonna hack your accounts and press "DEACTIVATE" :gunriah_mariah_carey:

Where Are Ü Now is a bop :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

It’s one my favorite Justin Bieber songs :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Haha 3