JLo already promoting Christmas 2021 with new video for "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" featuring Stevie Mackey

Jordan Miller

7 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Better late than never I suppose. Coming for Mariah's crown :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

I love that this was uploaded days after Christmas :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

jlo-xmas.jpg.97cc8589a469f21399d8aa1b4cd6081c.jpg

The timing is a totally mess when marketing campaigns start celebrating Christmas in November.

What I don’t get from some people is they still moking about her vocals, in a place where we praise divas who owe so much to pre-recorded, auto-tune and ghost singers. Sometimes people forget that J-Lo is not the only one using those “tricks”... 

bored to death yawn GIF by Rose McGowan

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, NobodyKnowsPete said:

The timing is a totally mess when marketing campaigns start celebrating Christmas in November.

What I don’t get from some people is they still moking about her vocals, in a place where we praise divas who owe so much to pre-recorded, auto-tune and ghost singers. Sometimes people forget that J-Lo is not the only one using those “tricks”... 

bored to death yawn GIF by Rose McGowan

But J.Lo never recorded some of her songs and it's really a shame, i don't mock anybody for backgroundvocals, autotune (most of the people don't even know how that work, like: You need talent, even with autotune!) but with all respect: You should be on the record somehow. She gets a lot of hate for it, rightfully!

Yeah, Britney Jean is there and i don't think her team did the right thing but in the 80's you would be without a career by now (Milli Vanilli) 

You want to be a singer? Sing! That's not too much to ask. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block