Little Mix thank fans for their support this year!

Slayer

• Content Curators
11 hours ago, Slayer said:

A true stan saying that, so proud :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

You are serving TASTE! Those are my faves too!!

The Glory Days era was a massive success here in the UK and their biggest era to date!

Aww I love hearing that honestly, they always do the same for me and lift my spirits! :) let me know your thoughts1

The 'Eat with Little Mix series' is hilarious, the entertainment segments were my fave. On Jade's episode the rhyming with the numbers kills me :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Jesy was so funny, I couldn't stop laughing. Perrie with her mom is so adorable, can she really not smell or is she just joking ? I want that deseret she made, it looks so delicious.
On Leigh-Anne's episode 13:05 and 15:05 :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: screaming this had me in tears :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I enjoyed all of the performances, my faves were "Wings"  :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: the X- factor performance was pure fire :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn: I loved their voices in Spanish, just so good.:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:
"Bounce Back", "Love Me Like You", "Love On The Brain" were flawless perfection, loved these so much.

"No More Sad Songs" is a bop, :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003: they sing in Japanese ? How like how are these women so talented ? I'm speechless, just amazed.

"Touch" :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white: yasss love that Latin flavor they added on that performance. Have you ever been to one of their shows ? I bet it must be so fun."Power" is bop.

The most impossible Little Mix quiz is my fave, when they ask them how many times do you sing touch in touch ? Their facial reactions after Jesy's resposne is everything and the fact that she was so close to the correct number :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003: I LOVED this clip.

Aww I loved Jesy's advice when she said 'never regret anything that made you smile'. I love that. The Tyla clip was really sweet and interesting.

Side note Greg James is so cute :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

I enjoyed this so much, what an experience, now I understand why you love them.They are super talented, so vibrant and joyful. Thank you for taking time to share this with me.

Now time for me to go listen to their albums.:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

5 hours ago, Midnight said:

The 'Eat with Little Mix series' is hilarious, the entertainment segments were my fave. On Jade's episode the rhyming with the numbers kills me :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Jesy was so funny, I couldn't stop laughing. Perrie with her mom is so adorable, can she really not smell or is she just joking ? I want that deseret she made, it looks so delicious.
On Leigh-Anne's episode 13:05 and 15:05 :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: screaming this had me in tears :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I enjoyed all of the performances, my faves were "Wings"  :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: the X- factor performance was pure fire :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn: I loved their voices in Spanish, just so good.:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:
"Bounce Back", "Love Me Like You", "Love On The Brain" were flawless perfection, loved these so much.

"No More Sad Songs" is a bop, :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003: they sing in Japanese ? How like how are these women so talented ? I'm speechless, just amazed.

"Touch" :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white: yasss love that Latin flavor they added on that performance. Have you ever been to one of their shows ? I bet it must be so fun."Power" is bop.

The most impossible Little Mix quiz is my fave, when they ask them how many times do you sing touch in touch ? Their facial reactions after Jesy's resposne is everything and the fact that she was so close to the correct number :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003: I LOVED this clip.

Aww I loved Jesy's advice when she said 'never regret anything that made you smile'. I love that. The Tyla clip was really sweet and interesting.

Side note Greg James is so cute :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

I enjoyed this so much, what an experience, now I understand why you love them.They are super talented, so vibrant and joyful. Thank you for taking time to share this with me.

Now time for me to go listen to their albums.:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I knew you'd love the Eat In With Little Mix series :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: it was so funny! It just makes me miss Jesy :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Perrie doesn't have a sense of smell, she wasn't born with one, she even says Leigh-Anne picks her perfumes for her :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

OMG IKR Perrie's dessert looked amazing, I can't believe she got a professional baker to make it :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

OMG you mean the parts where Leigh-Anne's dog is farting? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip::makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I'm so shocked you actually watched them all :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: i'm so proud and glad you're enjoying discovering them! :) there is SO SO much more out there on youtube, so enjoy finding stuff! Let me know if you ever want any other videos :)

Yes they sing in Japanese, such talented girls - it's a CRIME they are not famous in the US. They are literally massive in the UK, Australia, Asia and most of Europe but not the US :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh: Their label has been awful at promoting them there.

I know i'm from the UK but i've never seen them live :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: I have tickets to see them next year, but i'm sure it'll be postponed because of Corona. Plus i'm so sad I won't be seeing them as a four-piece, but i'm sure it'll still be amazing as I love all the girls equally - even though Jesy is probably my fave!

Honestly, i'd recommend Jesy's documentary it kinda gives you a better understanding of why she left but it is SO sad! So maybe don't watch it if you don't want to be depressed! It came out last year and she has won many awards for it and it is also started to be shown in schools to show the effects of bullying and online trolling and how it affects people's mental health.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWsy9MwsdNA&t=14s

However, on a lighter note this song is a fan favourite (this isn't an official single or video the girls just made it for fun as they love the song and they knew their fans did):

I won't spam you with anymore videos unless you request :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Awww you're sweetest, so happy to hear you're enjoying discovering them and seeing what they are like! :) They are just so likeable! 

Excited for you to get into their discography :) 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
8 hours ago, Slayer said:

OMG you mean the parts where Leigh-Anne's dog is farting? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip::makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Yes :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:  I'm still laughing as I type this now.

I'm so shocked you actually watched them all :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: i'm so proud and glad you're enjoying discovering them! :) there is SO SO much more out there on youtube, so enjoy finding stuff! Let me know if you ever want any other videos :)

Yes, absolutetly you took your time to look up and share these vids with me and I appreciate that. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: You really want me to educate myself :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

LM is addictive, it's so much fun to watch their vids so I will be going on a youtube binge and thank you I will definitetly message you if I have any questions :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Yes they sing in Japanese, such talented girls - it's a CRIME they are not famous in the US. They are literally massive in the UK, Australia, Asia and most of Europe but not the US :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh: Their label has been awful at promoting them there.

I know that's really shocking to me the US would LOVE them.

I know i'm from the UK but i've never seen them live :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: I have tickets to see them next year, but i'm sure it'll be postponed because of Corona. Plus i'm so sad I won't be seeing them as a four-piece, but i'm sure it'll still be amazing as I love all the girls equally - even though Jesy is probably my fave!

Honestly, i'd recommend Jesy's documentary it kinda gives you a better understanding of why she left but it is SO sad! So maybe don't watch it if you don't want to be depressed! It came out last year and she has won many awards for it and it is also started to be shown in schools to show the effects of bullying and online trolling and how it affects people's mental health.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWsy9MwsdNA&t=14s

I won't lie so far Jesy is my fave too. There all really nice women but Jesy seems super sweet and so down to earth and seems like such a kind person. It's so sad that she left. I will watch the documentary I wanna undestand why she left. 

However, on a lighter note this song is a fan favourite (this isn't an official single or video the girls just made it for fun as they love the song and they knew their fans did):

025749a9863e7b594a2d7c2ea245d9b4.gif loved it BOP, that rock element :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: I'm gonna have this one on repeat :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I won't spam you with anymore videos unless you request :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Awww you're sweetest, so happy to hear you're enjoying discovering them and seeing what they are like! :) They are just so likeable! 

Excited for you to get into their discography :) 

I will DM you for sure, I just didn't wanna overwhelm you becuase your doing the megarate and I know that must be a lot but yes please if there's any other videos you think I should check out then definitetly send them to me I would love that.

• Love 1

@Midnight you're actually so sweet :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I feel like Jesy is most peoples favourite :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: but they are all great girls!

I sent a link to her documentary but like I said it is SUPER sad!

Yes definitely go on a youtube binge you'll find lots! :) If you ever need help just message me otherwise i'll be spamming you here 24/7 and it'll probably fun for you to go searching too :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I knew you'd love Wasabi :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas: 

Last ones from me for now and i'll pipe down and let you go searching! :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Their X Factor journey:

They did an acoustic show last era for their LM5 album:

Jade did a fun video with a popular UK comedian/youtuber today:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
37 minutes ago, Slayer said:

@Midnight you're actually so sweet :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Some people say I taste like cotton candy :eyes_britney_laugh: just kidding, your really sweet too and thank you.

I feel like Jesy is most peoples favourite :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: but they are all great girls!

I sent a link to her documentary but like I said it is SUPER sad!

Yes definitely go on a youtube binge you'll find lots! :) If you ever need help just message me otherwise i'll be spamming you here 24/7 and it'll probably fun for you to go searching too :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Don't worry, I really wanna watch it even if it's sad. Their bops will bring me right back up :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

Last ones from me for now and i'll pipe down and let you go searching! :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Their X Factor journey:

Okay I will watch it :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block