Little Mix thank fans for their support this year!

Slayer

The girls posted a compilation of their best moments from this year!

From teasing the new era and album title at the end of the 'Wasabi' music video to Leigh-Anne's engagement. All of their singles from this year, the release of their sixth album Confetti, their virtual concert, their show 'Little Mix: The Search', their film 'Little Mix LM5 The Tour film' and much more!

They didn't include the announcement of Jesy's departure but kept her in all the clips and ended the video saying 'See you next year x'

The girls gave us three music videos and SO many interviews even during lockdown!

I thought i'd post some of their big moments/promo for this era below:

Spoiler

wCXAQA9rs6TBg5ddLOzwCKrkZqtthZWmKDQ6ND1A

NINTCHDBPICT000619210353-1.jpg

rsz_little-mix-cr-columbia-records-2020-press-billboard-1548-1604693689-compressed.jpg.0f5c3280df61e900ef9c456fd0c5ccd9.jpg

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I loved the SM at Jonathan Ross performance so much, and what's with the Holiday music video having such little impact? (or so it seems). That one is amazing, and my favorite from them.

I think with LM they are always SO slow with releasing videos after the song comes out and it ruins hype, plus usually their biggest seller is their performances and due to when Holiday came out they didn't do any performances just lots of interviews. It was a few months until we got a performance of it at their Meerkat virtual concert!

Perrie has hinted so many times she hates the Holiday video :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: They literally filmed it all in their first day back at work after the first lockdown and only had a day to film it!

I feel the Holiday video looks kinda cheap and the effects are bad - but it's good for a pandemic video (not as awful as the break up song video) :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I like the lyric video for Holiday:

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I feel the Holiday video looks kinda cheap and the effects are bad

What?! You're crazy... I think it's beautiful, and they all look stunning.

Perri is nuts. Maybe it just isn't her vibe, she seems much more comfortable with the **** dark look of Sweet Melody, which is basically the exact opposite.

I LOVE HOLIDAY!

• Love 1
  • Content Curators

I know I'm late to the party so please don't judge me, it's not my fault I swear :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I'm falling in love with LM, tha interview with Jonathan Ross where they play that game I have/never is hilarious. 

The performances I have seen are always so good. "Sweet Melody" is such a bop :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

3 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I know I'm late to the party so please don't judge me, it's not my fault I swear :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I'm falling in love with LM, tha interview with Jonathan Ross where they play that game I have/never is hilarious. 

The performances I have seen are always so good. "Sweet Melody" is such a bop :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I love this :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I'm glad you're seeing how great they are! Their interviews are the best, they are just so humble and weird (in the best way)!

Sorry for the video spam, at least because you're new to them you have 9 years of content to catch up on! :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

These two are hilarious:

This is cute

Their friendship:

Performances i'd recommend:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

at least because you're new to them you have 9 years of content to catch up on! :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I know,  I'll enjoy this a lot more becuase since you're a stan you know their best stuff so thanks for sharing. I'll start watching right now :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Midnight said:

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I know,  I'll enjoy this a lot more becuase since you're a stan you know their best stuff so thanks for sharing. I'll start watching right now :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

This was just a quick search, there are SO many more funnier interviews! If you ever want more just let me know :) 

Let me know if you fall in love with them even more :wink_britney_everytime_white:

There's quite a few videos from this year in the OP too :)

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

This was just a quick search, there are SO many more funnier interviews! If you ever want more just let me know :) 

Let me know if you fall in love with them even more :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Thank you, I just finished watching the first one it's hilarious there so cute.

Absolutetly it's not hard at all to love them their so awsome :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Midnight said:

Thank you, I just finished watching the first one it's hilarious there so cute.

Absolutetly it's not hard at all to love them their so awsome :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Honestly they are all so hilarious! Are you slowly learning their names?

I’ve got so many performances/interviews you could check out in the future, feel free to message me if you ever want me to send you videos :) 

I literally Stan them for not only their music but their friendship and how down to earth they are :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

let me know if I convert you into a Stan :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
57 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Honestly they are all so hilarious! Are you slowly learning their names?

I’ve got so many performances/interviews you could check out in the future, feel free to message me if you ever want me to send you videos :) 

I literally Stan them for not only their music but their friendship and how down to earth they are :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

let me know if I convert you into a Stan :wink_britney_everytime_white:

OMG literally just finished watching them right now and I got your message :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003: like literally exactly when I finished. 

It's meant to be, it's in my destiny to be a Little Mix stan :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

Loved all of the performances, my faves were "Shout Out To My Ex", "Secret Love Song" If I"m not mistaken I believe I watched this one on a thread you did earlier this year, beautiful just so amazing I love that song and "Touch" :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Their freindship video was so beautiful and touching #girlpower I love how when they ask them who their fave member is they always say all of them, that's so sweet and amazing to see, I mean the level of respect they have for each other is so admirable. I teard up a little. 

I still need to learn the names :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:  but don't worry I eventually will. I'm terrible at remembering those things.

Yes please I would love to see more performances and interviews. If you don't mind I would really love that.

Also whats your fave song by them ever ? 

• Love 1

11 hours ago, Midnight said:

OMG literally just finished watching them right now and I got your message :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003: like literally exactly when I finished. 

It's meant to be, it's in my destiny to be a Little Mix stan :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

Loved all of the performances, my faves were "Shout Out To My Ex", "Secret Love Song" If I"m not mistaken I believe I watched this one on a thread you did earlier this year, beautiful just so amazing I love that song and "Touch" :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Their freindship video was so beautiful and touching #girlpower I love how when they ask them who their fave member is they always say all of them, that's so sweet and amazing to see, I mean the level of respect they have for each other is so admirable. I teard up a little. 

I still need to learn the names :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:  but don't worry I eventually will. I'm terrible at remembering those things.

Yes please I would love to see more performances and interviews. If you don't mind I would really love that.

Also whats your fave song by them ever ? 

OMG, wow my Little Mix radar is on point :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

IDK if you know but Shout Out To My Ex is about Zayn from One Direction, Perrie (the blonde) was with him for four years and was engaged to him when he dumped her via text message and then a few months later got together with Gigi Hadid!

Aww honestly, i'm so happy to hear you're enjoying them and becoming such a fan of theirs! :) Yes, I love the respect they have for each other and that there is no lead singer at all and they each have their moments to shine!

Honestly, I can't pick a favourite song, I have too many :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Have you listened to their albums? i'd highly recommend doing that! Their most successful album is 'Glory Days', it's a fan favourite among 'LM5' and their latest album 'Confetti', the other albums are great too :)

I've sent you lots of suggestions again i'm sorry :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: I could literally send you SO much :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

OMG they did a youtube series called 'Eat In With Little Mix' last year, which you need to check out! It is hilarious! (you need to watch in order though)

An introduction to Little Mix:

Underrated performances:

Interviews/games:

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Slayer said:

I hope so :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

It happens with the group 'Take That' and Geri came back to the Spice Girls for their reunions :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I think Jesy will come back at some point in Little Mix's future. Shes still a big part of there brand and from a business side announcing her joining a reunion would increase sales tenfold. But from a friendship side these girls are really good friends and people, so i can see her coming back to Little Mix later as well and they would welcome her with open arms.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Alestaos said:

I think Jesy will come back at some point in Little Mix's future. Shes still a big part of there brand and from a business side announcing her joining a reunion would increase sales tenfold. But from a friendship side these girls are really good friends and people, so i can see her coming back to Little Mix later as well and they would welcome her with open arms.

I cannot wait for that day :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

No Time For Tears is out in January - i'm not sure how much involvement they'll have with the promo for that as they are featuring on the DJ's song! I wonder if they'll be in the video!

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
4 hours ago, Slayer said:

OMG, wow my Little Mix radar is on point :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

IDK if you know but Shout Out To My Ex is about Zayn from One Direction, Perrie (the blonde) was with him for four years and was engaged to him when he dumped her via text message and then a few months later got together with Gigi Hadid!

Aww honestly, i'm so happy to hear you're enjoying them and becoming such a fan of theirs! :) Yes, I love the respect they have for each other and that there is no lead singer at all and they each have their moments to shine!

Honestly, I can't pick a favourite song, I have too many :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Have you listened to their albums? i'd highly recommend doing that! Their most successful album is 'Glory Days', it's a fan favourite among 'LM5' and their latest album 'Confetti', the other albums are great too :)

I've sent you lots of suggestions again i'm sorry :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: I could literally send you SO much :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

OMG they did a youtube series called 'Eat In With Little Mix' last year, which you need to check out! It is hilarious! (you need to watch in order though)

I think I remember hearing about that Zayn text message thing, what a jerk. His loss, she's way better looking than Gigi, sorry. :eyes_britney_laugh:

I've heard Confetti, my faves were "Break Up Song", "A Mess ( Happy 4 U)", "Breathe" amd of course my fave workout song "Sweet Melody" :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

Okay I'll go listen to "Glory Days" :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: super excited to listen to it.

Thank you for the suggestions, I will watch them, their videos always make me smile and make me feel good, I appreciate them so much :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Midnight said:

I think I remember hearing about that Zayn text message thing, what a jerk. His loss, she's way better looking than Gigi, sorry. :eyes_britney_laugh:

I've heard Confetti, my faves were "Break Up Song", "A Mess ( Happy 4 U)", "Breathe" amd of course my fave workout song "Sweet Melody" :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

Okay I'll go listen to "Glory Days" :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: super excited to listen to it.

Thank you for the suggestions, I will watch them, their videos always make me smile and make me feel good, I appreciate them so much :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: 

A true stan saying that, so proud :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

You are serving TASTE! Those are my faves too!!

The Glory Days era was a massive success here in the UK and their biggest era to date!

Aww I love hearing that honestly, they always do the same for me and lift my spirits! :) let me know your thoughts1

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block