Jessie J hospitalized with Meniere’s disease which left her deaf and unable to walk properly

13 hours ago, filmandstage13 said:

Oh no!  My dad has Meniere's, and the bouts of vertigo were completely debilitating for him for awhile. He still has constant tinnitus in one ear. I hope she gets better!

On the bright side, Brian Wilson became one of the greatest musicians of all time while being deaf in one ear. She will continue to slay! :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

My dad has it too. I remeber he would literally crawl around the house because he couldn't walk over time he used a cane and for the most part is doing good today but he has trouble hearing. My heart broke for her when I read this, but she is a real true singer so I feel like God forbid if she lost all her hearing she would would still be able to make it work.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Busybee said:

My dad has it too. I remeber he would literally crawl around the house because he couldn't walk over time he used a cane and for the most part is doing good today but he has trouble hearing. My heart broke for her when I read this, but she is a real true singer so I feel like God forbid if she lost all her hearing she would would still be able to make it work.

I'm so sorry.  I remember some very scary moments as well, to the point where we were worried he might have a bout while driving. I'm glad to hear your dad is doing better! Sending positive vibes to both him and Jessie J <3

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block