New Britney Tarot reading

The Exhale Psychic

So the retirement announcement does have some truth to it. She will release two more albums but with a different manager and label. Her idea is to retire after these two albums but she is not sure. Her team at this moment in time are breaking down, people who were on the team Have left And some will speak out. Britney will be seen in public again soon. With Lynne. Britney is recording music at home with producers over zoom And other virtual means. She Is doing it for one of the two albums but also just for fun. She has missed recording but she also knows what this means for her team. She feels very split

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

Britney will be seen in public again soon. With Lynne. Britney is recording music at home with producers over zoom And other virtual means.

How does a simple Tarot reading give you details as specific as this i.e. with Lynne, over Zoom etc. 

Surely Tarot cards aren’t privy to such little details. Sounds more like speculation/fabrication to me. :clownery_makeup_meme:

Interesting, thanks, but....it almost ruins the reputation tarot has as a divination tool. Tarot is used to mirror the inner world of a person in the present moment. 
You might as well just say, I let my imagination wander until I came up with something and this is what I see for Britney in the future. Otherwise doll, It’s a projection pure and simple.
Haven’t we learned from 2007/2008 That psychological projections and Britney don’t mix, they only make the situation worse. 
I know it’s supposed to be harmless fun but each to their own. A video next time perhaps?

I like reading these kinds of posts 🙂 they are usually positive 

50% of this site is fan fiction and wild theories.

I guess thats what draws people in.

Next ppl will be like

‘Guys Today she spun 6 turns to the right, 3 to the left, and 9 back to the right! Once you undo the pad lock behind that door you walk down a hall, past three passage ways. Turn right and 12 doors down is 8 flights of stairs. Jump over the fire pit. The seventh key will unlock the gates for the twenty third rose garden where you will have a tea party with 13 riddles, the password is in the paintings’

im out dustin hoffman GIF

buns GIFpeter pan fairy GIF by Disney

2 hours ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

I like reading these kinds of posts 🙂 they are usually positive 

50% of this site is fan fiction and wild theories.

I guess thats what draws people in.

Next ppl will be like

‘Guys Today she spun 6 turns to the right, 3 to the left, and 9 back to the right! Once you undo the pad lock behind that door you walk down a hall, past three passage ways. Turn right and 12 doors down is 8 flights of stairs. Jump over the fire pit. The seventh key will unlock the gates for the twenty third rose garden where you will have a tea party with 13 riddles, the password is in the paintings’

im out dustin hoffman GIF

buns GIFpeter pan fairy GIF by Disney

What **** are u on ? :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

11 hours ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

So the retirement announcement does have some truth to it. She will release two more albums but with a different manager and label. Her idea is to retire after these two albums but she is not sure. Her team at this moment in time are breaking down, people who were on the team Have left And some will speak out. Britney will be seen in public again soon. With Lynne. Britney is recording music at home with producers over zoom And other virtual means. She Is doing it for one of the two albums but also just for fun. She has missed recording but she also knows what this means for her team. She feels very split

Where did the video go? I saw it posted earlier. I’d like to watch it, please. 

1 hour ago, Puppy said:

Ok I never can understand how you are doing this without showing us...like that's the least you can do :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

get your phone out and show us :hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting:

I agree!

I’d like to see which cards you drew, and which combinations appeared. And of course your reasoning. I’m especially interested in where you got “she’s recording at home with producers over zoom”? 

Archived