My country got nuked by an 6,4 R earthquake today (dec 29th) - update :(

Neydelinska Spearsi

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Easy There said:

New one just hit us 3.9

Earth hates us. my friends are having breakdowns...everyone is crying and just... u try to listen to them but u know u cant help them cuz u cant say- ey its going to get better, its over now

one of my friends cried about her parents house being completely ruined and her dad rushed to the hospital cuz of the injuries. i cant tell her- it will be better cuz it would be so hypocritical. might get worse. no one knows

im mortified knowing i have to leave my dad every morning to go to work and a damn mobile line is still not working. if anything happens, i wont know **** and if they lock the main entrance- i wont even be able to ran out and go home to check on him like i did today. today we just got a siren on but the doors werent locked

and the patients fuc ked us today. some came out of their rooms  on the halls cuz of curiousity so everything has to be even more desinfected.

14 minutes ago, Grumpy Cat said:

Earth hates us. my friends are having breakdowns...everyone is crying and just... u try to listen to them but u know u cant help them cuz u cant say- ey its going to get better, its over now

one of my friends cried about her parents house being completely ruined and her dad rushed to the hospital cuz of the injuries. i cant tell her- it will be better cuz it would be so hypocritical. might get worse. no one knows

im mortified knowing i have to leave my dad every morning to go to work and a damn mobile line is still not working. if anything happens, i wont know **** and if they lock the main entrance- i wont even be able to ran out and go home to check on him like i did today. today we just got a siren on but the doors werent locked

and the patients fuc ked us today. some came out of their rooms  on the halls cuz of curiousity so everything has to be even more desinfected.

Just have some faith. And faith in science. There shouldn't be as strong ones after the one this morning.

On 12/31/2020 at 2:57 PM, lili_ballet said:

we got a 5.1 one too yesterday.... here its v common so it doesnt make the news unless its like m6-7+ but in europe w the old buildings ik smaller earthquakes make big damage toov esp if its uncommon

4,0 was todays biggest aftershock... its so ****ed up to say but that's ''ok'' at this point.

i'm fine with everything up to 4.0.... i can feel it but they are just few seconds. but if we get ****ed with anything above 4 again, we're ****ed for good

im so ******* annoyed by the money ive spent unplanned. i still didnt get my salary and i've already spend 80% of it for ****.

thank god for my serbian friends. one of them offered to take my dad so my dad can stay with them and i'll just stay working in a hospital 24/7. idc. i have a closet there. i can basically live there... idgaf i wouldnt get payed for it. its literally a warm bed and a shower, toilet. tho i dont get meals, i have to buy them which sucks.

i keep telling dad if **** get even worse to just take most valuabe things and go live with my friends in serbia until it gets better but he's like... i cant leave my house. its my house. i have to take care of it... like, ok yes but if we get nuked by anything above 4 and more than 15 seconds.... do u wanna die in that 40+ old house? **** the house, take ur things and just go until we get better

but he is stubborn af

9 hours ago, Grumpy Cat said:

i keep telling dad if **** get even worse to just take most valuabe things and go live with my friends in serbia until it gets better but he's like... i cant leave my house. its my house. i have to take care of it... like, ok yes but if we get nuked by anything above 4 and more than 15 seconds.... do u wanna die in that 40+ old house? **** the house, take ur things and just go until we get better

unfortunately this is very common it happens here too even tho we have earthquakes every day, u have to comvince ur dad tho, u can rebuild a house but not bring someone back from the dead

back at home my parents live in a 150 yo home so if anything happened... well the whole city would be just ruins (no earthquakes tho the country doesnt have them)

Archived