Predict Britney's 2021

PREDICT BRITNEY'S 2021

RULES- Once u write a reply, u cannot change it in a month or 2 like add or delete things

1 her label will def milk glory re-release (releasing more copies but still call it limited, maybe even release a cd version of it)

They will milk this cow in order to compensate for the money loss (There will no remix album tho. i asked an insider. they have no intentions of making b in the mix 3 or greatest hits mixes) They do want to make slave for u vinyl and slave related merch to milk 20 yrs of slave (also insider info)

2 her label will use super old photos to make another fantasy and another prerogative spin offs

3 old demos that are like...meh will leak just like blackout outtakes every time before a court hearing to refocus people from court battles

4  jamie will use UP his old ties to make fake news (britney needs cship, jamie saved britney) and it they will turn his back on him because PR stunts will get backlashes and media sites hate backlashes.

5 more mentions of project rose

6 more battles about the future of b10 cuz- u can still submit demos for her to her label up this date yet she is still refusing to record. its very likely her label will do a forced release to fill a contract as much as possible (insider's words not mine)

7 more money problems - not bothering her at all but bothering her team, net worth and money will continue to melt faster than come. 

8 britney will get rona vaccine with her bf and it will be posted on ig  as a tool to refocus people and also motivate her followers to vacinne. unfortunately, also a PR strategy to shift focus from court problems (insider's claim)

Team B if u are reading this, dont come for me. I'm broke, fat and just a veteran in lurking. Focus on making more ****ty vinyls.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing I think will happen is Jamie being completely out of the picture, in late 2021 :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I think we may have more "real" content from her Instagram after that, and MAYBE she will start working on something if she wishes and feels it's right for her, but I'm not expecting anything this 2021 really :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: