Britney has received over 1 billion streams on Spotify this year!

Slayer

8 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

So if songs make between 0.006 to 0.0084 dollars on spotify per stream, britney made 6M to 84M from spotify.

Britney sees 52k per year of this, while her father approves 260% pay increases to questionable groups while she's not working 

This is why we boycott.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Ok that's a HUGE discrepancy though :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Congrats QUEEN!!

Well the numbers came from an article I read, so unless we know the exact amount her music makes on that platform, but never the less, that's one platform alone; YouTube, Amazon Music, Apple Music, Tidal, Deezer (the first three being the more successful ones) would see big figures for an act like Britney.

That's without digital sales, or physical releases of albums and vinyls, merch etc. 

Should really make us question how she only made a reported 58M more, in my opinion.

TS with 2 new album received 5 billion streams. Britney with No Album release, no promotion, Free Britney Moment, Boycott Britney received 1 Billion Streams. 

Truly RCA is ******* her up. She has potential to be a streaming Artist. I hope B10 become her Anti and break streaming records. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It’s like 5 million 

Its 6 to 8.4 Million.

Its money for no work done recently.

Its 140 to 210 times the amount the average worker in America makes in a year.

And she receives less than 2% of that money for her image, her voice and her abilities as an 'allowance'. If she receives 6M, she receives 1.75%. If she receives 8.4M, she receives 1.25%.

The rest is currently being used by her father, as conservator of her state, to fight against her wishes.

• Like 3
Just now, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Its 6 to 8.4 Million.

And she receives less than 2% of that money for her image, her voice and her abilities as an 'allowance'. If she receives 6M, she receives 1.75%. If she receives 8.4M, she receives 1.25%.

The rest is currently being used by her father, as conservator of her state, to fight against her wishes.

Why are you trying to educate me on stuff I already know. I’m just saying this fan base has been fighting itself all year when these numbers prove the GP is streaming the hell out of her hits and the stans make zero dent in these figures. There’s a reason BJ and Glory flopped. Her fan base is almost nonexistent and the GP streaming her hits is keeping her name relevant. The Free Britney movement also brings more GP into streaming her music 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Its 6 to 8.4 Million.

Spilling the tea. Oh woowww.

Maybe we should laugh as well that gp is making her dad and cship rich ?

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It’s like 5 million USD in revenue :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: we boycott but these numbers are coming from the GP. Her fanbase is slim that we couldn’t even make a dent in 50 million streams let’s be real here :roxxy:

Yeah! Thats true. Half of people don't know what's going on with Britney. I hear "Gimmi More" played a lot in my gym these days. Her team is making a fortune from YouTube, Spotify, Apple Music. Britney makes 10-12 million when she is not working. Its more than enough for her Father to suck blood out of her. 

• Like 2