Youtube turned off all comments on official "Topic" audio channels..

jordeezy

This is so annoying.  This morning I have been on a nostalgic 2000s music kick and I wanted to see the comments about Ashlee Simpson's song "Undiscovered" because I love it :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: and I noticed that all of the comments are turned off on the Topic channel. Does this annoy anyone else?  UGH.  Why would they do this?  Am I the only one that loves to read comments about nostalgia while I am listening?  

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Stefani said:

Thank god because literally half of the comments on the official audio videos are "who else is listening to this song in (insert a year here)"? It's such a reductive cheap attempt to get likes.

Literally gen z getting a seratonine kick from ******* youtube comment section :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
17 hours ago, Stefani said:

Thank god because literally half of the comments on the official audio videos are "who else is listening to this song in (insert a year here)"? It's such a reductive cheap attempt to get likes.

that's funny, because I use to see that more often on actual videoclips. Topic videos usually had less comments, and most of them were more meaningful, at least on the artists I usually watch :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote at Exhale's Top 20 Week 25 here