Britney (selftitled) 20th anniversary?

Lonely2001

What do you guys think that RCA will do for the selftitled 20th anniversary? We probably won't get new music in 2021 so I think they will do something like the Glory re-release. Myb they will release a vynl with the 15 standard tracks and more bonus tracks like: Intimidated, Boys (Co-Ed), Overprotected Darkchild, myb even add some unreleased songs: She'll never be me, When I say so, Mad Love, Am I a sinner? Or myb they will do the remixes & b-sides compilation like with the Oops! album.

What do you guys think?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

220px-Britney_Spears_-_Britney.png
"Can you guys believe this album came out 20 years agoย ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ? I can't!!! I was just like 23 at timeย ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹. You get 20% off if you order the BRITNEY vinyl using the code BRITNEY20 on UO ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹"

34 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

The best RCA could do is release an album full of unreleased material from all eras and leave Britney alone.ย :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Yeah, I think that it would be great, as long as they include all the unreleaseds we have in the deluxe edition lol. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

1 hour ago, Stannedforever said:

"Can you guys believe this album came out 20 years agoย ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ? I can't!!! I was just like 23 at timeย ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹. You get 20% off if you order the BRITNEY vinyl using the code BRITNEY20 on UO ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹"

๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน Bless you ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

Honestly I would love a picture disc vinyl of that cover. Itโ€™s my fav album and cover.ย 

They probably will release ugly merch that is over priced. Honestly I would buy a shirt if they had one of bomt dwad where the rain is pouring down and her head is tilted back. How epic. They would never release something so good tbh

Who knows what will happen. New music seems unlikely but technically Jaime isnโ€™t in charge? Its possible her lawyer may tell her to work and show she doesnโ€™t need Jaime. Also to keep contract. You never know.ย 

Threads like these make me sad and mad because of all the lost opportunities. I mean she actually has a working team that is paid by her to manage her career, doesn't she? Or maybe she only pays assistants and planners or whatever when she's releasing an album?

People like James Charles have the year planned IN ADVANCE. And she could be milking her online store with actually cool merch but no, she has the worst and less imaginative graphic designers known to human kind.

3 hours ago, Kevney said:

yes it was.

she expanded her fanbase with this album

You can say that about any of her albums though. It was great album andย one of her best eras but most people don't know this album. In fact my friend said something the other day like "why did Britney never have a self-titled album" and I said she did and he had no idea but he had definitely heard of BOMT and OIDIA. Those two are her iconic albums to the public, they were HUGE and massively successful.

In fact, "Britney" was considered not very successful given it's sales compared to the first albums and there were no real hits on it. Slave was culturally impactful but not commercially successful. People remember Not A Girl as a joke and Overprotected/Boys didn't make an impact at all.

12 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

This. โ€œHerโ€ captions are getting tiring tbfhย :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:ย 

Cassie be like before writing her captions:ย :snort_spoon_powder_glasses::snort_spoon_powder_glasses:ย and then we get:

โ€œGOD BLESS YOU ALL ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน ..... !!!!โ€

chill the **** down Cassie gurlย :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Archived