Today in Pop: BoA & Britney Spears Special on SBS (December 26, 2003)

On 12/26/2020 at 9:24 PM, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

Yes PERIODT it had to be said. Even tho I LOVE BTS and Stan for them and etc. (I love V he so fine) but it’s kinda true. Because of her Korean artist started to come to the US and become successful, even tho they did do it too early now more and come and be successful because of her, and before BTS we had The Wonder Girls, PSY, and etc. No hate all love and BTS Army don’t do voodoo and/or manifest hate only manifest love :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Yes!! Also the fact BoA is #1 and BTS isn't in the top 10 aslkdfalkhsd

(V's bday is in 2 days btw askjhflasdhf)

Edited by IAmJustAKnee
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2020 at 3:33 AM, Mooncatcher said:

2003 was such a good year :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

I was 15 years old  :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

already thinking on how to survive in a homophobic world :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

such memories :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Oh hai daddy I was 14 years old in 2003! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

I remember at that age I thought anybody who was more than a few months older than me was an adult with so much more worldly experience, and now I consider my husband, who's only a year older than me, so young since the last guy I dated was 10 years older :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

But yes - fun times being an awkward scrawny teenager trying to act masc to fit into a homophobic world while resisting the urge to tell everyone I would rather listen to Britney than try to play soccer or something :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 1