Nick Carter talks Britney Spears and "Matches" (new interview)

I don't think even he knew about the release of Matches and that it would be a duet with Britney. As many here have said, this must be something of the RCA. When Glory was #1 this year Britney recorded a video thanking and posted about the release of 'Mood Ring'. Meanwhile, 'Swimming with the Stars' and 'Matches' were never mentioned by her as I recall. I love speculations but right now yall just want something to talk about.

15 minutes ago, Turogue said:

When did Paris make that claim and Melissa of who?

Lmao. It's not funny but just how you said that so quick after mentioning Paris.

Here: https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/8470657/melissa-schuman-opens-up-about-nick-carter-r***-accusation

She said this a year earlier: https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8054742/dream-melissa-schuman-nick-carter-forgives-r***-dr-oz/

10 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

Those articles are down. Anyways it's always tricky when it comes to something like this, apart from those two nobody knows the truth. She accuses him of something (without pressing charges), he vehemently denies it.

On 12/27/2020 at 5:31 AM, MyahJeanSpears said:

This alleged rap*** having the audacity to be "shady" about anyone is the absolute GAG. 

The *** are the letters ist btw. ;)

you do realize that the woman who accused him is obsessed with him and changed her story about 6 times right? Not only that, she called him a DILF and moved all the way to Las Vegas in his exact neighborhood after calling him a rap***? The girl couldnt even get the date right. 

15 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

you do realize that the woman who accused him is obsessed with him and changed her story about 6 times right? Not only that, she called him a DILF and moved all the way to Las Vegas in his exact neighborhood after calling him a rap***? The girl couldnt even get the date right. 

Oh we got a rap3 apologist here. 

He still allegedly put his hands on Paris Hilton.

He still shoved Aaron Carter and beat the **** out of him on House of Carter.

The guy is violent trash. Move along, dear. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye: I know I don't have to explain to you there's no such thing as a perfect victim. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Oh we got a rap3 apologist here. 

He still allegedly put his hands on Paris Hilton.

He still shoved Aaron Carter and beat the **** out of him on House of Carter.

The guy is violent trash. Move along, dear. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye: I know I don't have to explain to you there's no such thing as a perfect victim. 

I dont give a **** about Nick Carter and his nasaly *** voice but I dont like liars. That woman is a bat **** crazy lunatic.

Paris Hilton and him were both on ***** and were toxic for each other.

He didnt beat Aaron he shoved him after several nights of him not letting him sleep. Normal sibling ****. 

20 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I dont give a **** about Nick Carter and his nasaly *** voice but I dont like liars. That woman is a bat **** crazy lunatic.

Paris Hilton and him were both on ***** and were toxic for each other.

He didnt beat Aaron he shoved him after several nights of him not letting him sleep. Normal sibling ****. 

Seems like me like you're an advocate for violence. I see a lot of victim blaming and toxicity in your posts. 

It sounds like you give a little bit of a **** about Nick, afterall.  

Mediocre, abusive white men stay protected. Another day ending in y. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

45 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Seems like me like you're an advocate for violence. I see a lot of victim blaming and toxicity in your posts. 

It sounds like you give a little bit of a **** about Nick, afterall.  

Mediocre, abusive white men stay protected. Another day ending in y. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

I dont give a **** about Nick I just happen to know some things about his situation.

It seems that you advocate for lying.