Nick Carter talks Britney Spears and "Matches" (new interview)

Haven't seen this posted. He was a stumbling mess. Its so obvious she wasn't apart of this and its awkward for them to have to address it without addressing it. 

"Have you heard from her?"

Nick: "uhhhh we're label mates...."

lol so no the answer is no he hasn't heard from her.

What you think Exhale?

Related:

nick-carter-britney.jpg.a07444cc711d2ae26bf77e9a07e2ecf6.jpg

• Haha 7
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Buffybot said:

I wish I could forget this song... Like really forget about It. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

His 'lack of' proper answer tells It all. Britney probably doesn't even know her team and label put two unfinished demos on Glory.

The whole Glory re-release was such a sham, very Black mirror Miley episode type of thing.

I still haven't heard it in full ive only heard clips in vids like this. You'd think they would have prepped them for questions like these. 

Props to the interviewer for asking. Her response was lik ooookay :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:. Even she could tell his answers were odd.

• Like 6

How many hundreds of millions of interviews, sound clips, press conferences, and plugs has this man given in his twenty+ year career?

This is not about being ill prepared.  This screams of intimidation all over his answers about Britney. 

"Did you record in studio with her?" 

"I'm, ah, well, we're uh, you know, safety, yeah, woo, ha, I'm yeah, label. 

Dude... Nailed it. 

• Haha 3
  • Like 3
12 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

This alleged rap*** having the audacity to be "shady" about anyone is the absolute GAG. 

The *** are the letters ist btw. ;)

I have a feeling Britney rejected him its quite interesting that there were rumours about them in 2002 and 2007. In 2002 he never shaded her and even tho he denied, he said smt like "im not saying nothing will never happen", but then in 2007 he said "i dont need no baby mama drama" :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done: Ive seen someone else saying he also shaded her a couple of years ago on WWHL saying smt like "oh god no" when asked about dating her. I searched and he really answered rumours about her there, but it seems like the video was deleted from the internet, so he probably said smt shady and maybe his manager asked Andy to delete afterwards?

I realized what u called him lol 

Do u know that the girl who accused him of r*** is now married to Britneys former dancer? 

3 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I have a feeling Britney rejected him its quite interesting that there were rumours about them in 2002 and 2007. In 2002 he never shaded her and even tho he denied, he said smt like "im not saying nothing will never happen", but then in 2007 he said "i dont need no baby mama drama" :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done: Ive seen someone else saying he also shaded her a couple of years ago on WWHL saying smt like "oh god no" when asked about dating her. I searched and he really answered rumours about her there, but it seems like the video was deleted from the internet, so he probably said smt shady and maybe his manager asked Andy to delete afterwards?

I realized what u called him lol 

Do u know that the girl who accused him of r*** is now married to Britneys former dancer? 

I didn't know that. It has long been alleged that he was physically abusive towards Paris Hilton and cheated on her as well. So he definitely wasn't a prize even when he was pressed about Britney back in the day. He's always been jealous of her & Justin imo.

I still remember his sad attempt to go solo after JT. I'm probably the only one that does. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Like 3