Britney's entourage, who's best?

Who's best in Britney's entourage ?  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not to be all political but what are the point of these threads? They don’t seem to incite any meaningful or engaging conversation. They aren’t really funny or anything of that sort. Like we get it, Lou and Jamie, etc. aren’t the best people but other than that, I’m genuinely curious if someone wants to answer me. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

25 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Not to be all political but what are the point of these threads? They don’t seem to incite any meaningful or engaging conversation. They aren’t really funny or anything of that sort. Like we get it, Lou and Jamie, etc. aren’t the best people but other than that, I’m genuinely curious if someone wants to answer me. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Well, a lot of threads about all those people got locked just because they were not positive and inspired negative comments even though people were just telling facts and how they felt about it. So this let to this thread since we are in a censorship. Some people don't find it funny because they take it too seriously. But it's just a thread you have to read with humor. That's all. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• 2 weeks later...

At this point her best interests are her sons during the weeks for school...then parties with Paris hilton.  P diddy,  cade,  her best friend strawberry! And Mariah carey on alternative weekends

At this point I think we know 2 people definitely that she needs to get rid of

1 EVENTUALLY left on her .... or his own accord..for buissness...OR personal reason's 

And the other should never have been at all part of her entourage at all..yet he clings...or she... on at all costs..

On a completely different note #freebritney 

chaotic mean girls GIF

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

At this point her best interests are her sons during the weeks for school...then parties with Paris hilton.  P diddy,  cade,  her best friend strawberry! And Mariah carey on alternative weekends

At this point I think we know 2 people definitely that she needs to get rid of

1 EVENTUALLY left on her .... or his own accord..for buissness...OR personal reason's 

And the other should never have been at all part of her entourage at all..yet he clings...or she... on at all costs..

On a completely different note #freebritney 

chaotic mean girls GIF

Understood half of what you said but slay. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• 5 months later...
On 12/27/2020 at 11:16 PM, Louis-j said:

Well, a lot of threads about all those people got locked just because they were not positive and inspired negative comments even though people were just telling facts and how they felt about it. So this let to this thread since we are in a censorship. Some people don't find it funny because they take it too seriously. But it's just a thread you have to read with humor. That's all. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Yep they literally censored one of my thread because I was questioning Sam Asghari's intentions... 

• Love 1