What Is The Color Palette For Each Britney Era?

Hi Exhale and i would like to wish everyone a be-late merry christmas! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I hope everyone had a wonderful day :) 

Spoiler

And celebrating with your mask, right? :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

So today i wanted to open a thread asking everyone this question. Britney has had eras completely different from each other, musically and visually wise but we have never discussed about what would be the color that could represent each era of her legacy :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory: So here is the thread! we will be deciding what would be the official color palettes of her era :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: So here would be my thought:

...Baby One More Time- Baby Pink

Oops!....I Did It Again- Purple

Britney- Green or yellow (Britney)

In The Zone- Royal/ocean blue

Blackout- Reddish-orange

Circus- Light-yellow

Femme Fatale- Gold

Britney Jean- Neon/Hot Pink

Glory- Yellow"ish"-beige

Since Britney's favorite color is yellow, i guess thats probably why she has 2 yellow eras :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

What do you guys think? agree? how would yours be? lemme know :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2

Yaas I love this topic:cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

here's the palettes as I see them: 

• ...Baby One More Time

The dominant color is baby pink and the other colors are blue and red. These colors give the album mellow, girly and youthful vibe.

• Oops...! I did it again

The dominant color is plum and the other colors are yellow and violet. These colors are often linked with honesty and spontaneity.

• Britney

The dominant color is yellow and the other color are blue and violet. The bold combination of these colors give this album strong feeling of freedom and self expression.

• In The Zone

The dominant color is almost solely blue with very minor use of plum as an accent color. Blue is seen as a color of responsibility, loyalty and inner security.

• Blackout

The dominant colors in Blackout are orange, white, red and black with baby pink and beige as a secondary colors. The combination of all these colors in front of black and white gives the album the feeling of being in control, mystery, love and adventurous mind. 

• Circus

The dominant color is beige, with light blue and red as as secondary colors. The palette gives the album warm, welcoming and intimate feeling.

• Femme Fatale

The primary color is white with beige and gray being secondary colors. These cold colors give the album feeling of purity and new beginning.

• Britney Jean

The dominant color is light gray with black, neon pink and neon blue being secondary colors. The palette gives the album feeling of depression, seriousness and hope.  

• Glory

The dominant color is brown with beige and grayThese warm colors give the album feeling of honesty, naturality, intimacy and safety.

• Love 4

Baby - sweet and innocent, it was the background color of the album cover 

Oops - used in the font of the album cover and as a secondary color and in the cd

Britney - i thought it was baby blue at first but seeing the cover again and the general vibe of the era i think green fits it perfectly. it also reminds me of the Slave VMA and Billboard performances and the green pants she used during the DWAD tour. 

ITZ - this one was very easy

Blackout - i hate orange but it's true that the album cover features it and the whole album release had a halloween vibe, so orange fits it perfectly.

Circus - I was going to choose yellow, but looking back, the whole Circus tour, the promo outfits and the tour most iconic outfit were red. 

Femme Fatale - i chose white because it's the main color of the cover and it was very present during the tour aswell. 

Britney Jean - it's actually black and hot pink but I couldn't put the name in black because then you can't see the words:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

Glory - light yellow/gold fits this album and era perfectly imo

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Stannedforever said:

Yaas I love this topic:cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

here's the palettes as I see them: 

• ...Baby One More Time

The dominant color is baby pink and the other colors are blue and red. These colors give the album mellow, girly and youthful vibe.

• Oops...! I did it again

The dominant color is plum and the other colors are yellow and violet. These colors are often linked with honesty and spontaneity.

• Britney

The dominant color is yellow and the other color are blue and violet. The bold combination of these colors give this album strong feeling of freedom and self expression.

• In The Zone

The dominant color is almost solely blue with very minor use of plum as an accent color. Blue is seen as a color of responsibility, loyalty and inner security.

• Blackout

The dominant colors in Blackout are orange, white, red and black with baby pink and beige as a secondary colors. The combination of all these colors in front of black and white gives the album the feeling of being in control, mystery, love and adventurous mind. 

• Circus

The dominant color is beige, with light blue and red as as secondary colors. The palette gives the album warm, welcoming and intimate feeling.

• Femme Fatale

The primary color is white with beige and gray being secondary colors. These cold colors give the album feeling of purity and new beginning.

• Britney Jean

The dominant color is light gray with black, neon pink and neon blue being secondary colors. The palette gives the album feeling of depression, seriousness and hope.  

• Glory

The dominant color is brown with beige and grayThese warm colors give the album feeling of honesty, naturality, intimacy and safety.

Wow great job, u even justified for why have u used such colors to represent one era :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

2 hours ago, Needleney said:

I cant with some or your colours. Those are the correct colours of every era and u will deal :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

BOMT = baby pink

Oops = purpe

Britney = dark blue

ITZ =baby blue

blackout = red (this one was hard)

circus = orange

Femme Fatale = gold

Britney Jean = black

Glory = beige

I agree with everything except Britney and Britney Jean :prettyney_britney_iggy_girls_bbma_2015_hair_flip_bounce: