Choose three kings and three queens of pop

For Queens i'd choose

• Avril Lavigne (cause she is so original)
  • Alanis Morissette (cause i like the song Ironic, it feels like a cool roadtrip to Kieran Culkin's ***)
  • Madonna

For kings:

• Justin Timberlake (cause of Mirrors)
  • Justin Bieber (cause of Where Are You Now and What Do You Mean)
  • Shawn Mendes (cause he gets to **** Camila Cabello)

of course Britney Spears is to transcend all of them, she is the holy godmother, lets leave her out because we all know she is our number 0 and 1. just for the game, so.royalty.jpg.f02fcc85faa8aa206b924870df547fe9.jpg

Current queens

1. Lady Gaga → I grew up listening to her music. Even now, after I learned that she's not as unique as I'd thought, she still has a place in my list. 
  2. Rihanna → Although selling make-up now, she's still one of the top three queens. Even Dula Peepa or Arionola Granola are yet to get to this position.
  3. legendary Ms. Britney Spears → No words needed.

Current kings

1. Michael Jackson → Sorry not sorry. I haven't seen no male artist to reach his level yet.
  2. The Weeknd → Serves bop after bop. 
  3. Bruno Mars → His voice, his lil dances. In my eyes, he's one of the most promising male artists.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block