Iggy Azalea puts baby daddy Playboy Carti on blast for missing Christmas with her and their son

5 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

yes no one want this but you can't deny that result is very easy to imagine.
Look what happened to Britney with k-fraud. What you can expect by someone who leave his pregnant girlfriend to go on tour with you?

Iggy seems very, very naive, like: He wanted a baby! Yes, but he also wanted *** and as you can see it's his priority. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Some of y’all are pathetic. No woman “asks” for this. Get a grip. 

In which part I stated she has asked for that 'this?' What do you even mean by 'this?' A ****boy who doesn't care? She shouldn't have had a baby with him. What about dating or get to know that man more? Huh. Or does that 'this' refer to the Twitter drama, I called desperation? What else is it? Gurl knows that Playboi does not care yet she for some reason has to reach out via Twitter. Like everyone gets she's upset. She's rightfully upset. She could easily move on as this Twitter thing won't help anyone at all. In all probability, she'll be more angry, Playboi won't care at all and that's it. In my opinion, Playboi is a ********* and Iggy was naive to even have a baby with him. No hate on her, I still like her. I just don't pity her in this particular situation, that's all. 

• Like 4

I think you guys are being wayyyy too hard on her. Sure, she’s made her share of bad choices. But at least she had the power and the guts to break up with the man after all of this. I can’t even imagine how hurt she must be right now... :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Spoiler

I hope she at least gets payed by that son of a *****.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block