Iggy Azalea puts baby daddy Playboy Carti on blast for missing Christmas with her and their son

• Leader

She said what she said. 

IDK if airing this on Twitter was a good call but she's probably not thinking clearly cause she's at her wit's end. I feel for her. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

"And I’ve not said anything (and could say much more) for the longest time because I know the net won’t side with me & that I’m hated.  But Christmas? And this ***** “proud” of you in her stories? Lmfaooo 
I’ve covered for so long hoping you’d do better.
a lot of women relate."

"And I was gonna keep it cute and let you live but nah, Not after I just peeped that trifling ****. TRIFLING!"

Thoughts, Exhale? :/iggy-onyx.jpg.a4326479e13a3d95bd702e36a78a9896.jpg

• Love 2

She def doesn’t have good taste in men and if he was cheating on you during pregnancy why did you even expect him to change once the child was born.... 

I hate when women do **** like this but I also hate men who do this. Won’t be listening to anything playboy carti no matter who’s song he’s featured on (lol...) 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

so does she want this piece of **** around her son?  :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

*their  son. That's his child too, and he's not even a decent enough person to spend time with their child during his first Christmas. He's ****ty for that, like ****ty enough that I don't understand why anyone would fault her ranting about it like...

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, 1stopBopshop said:

*their  son. That's his child too, and he's not even a decent enough person to spend time with their child during his first Christmas. He's ****ty for that, like ****ty enough that I don't understand why anyone would fault her ranting about it like...

her son because he clearly don't give a **** about that poor baby. Everyone blame her because you can't pet a snake and complaint when it bite you.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block