Taylor Swifts' re-recorded music may be coming soon! (rumour)

Slayer

6 hours ago, STJ said:

I don't understand people not streaming her old albums :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: Yes, Scooter will get paid, but so will Taylor :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

I want Taylor to get money and not Scooter. So I only stream Lover, Folklore and Evermore until Album 1 - 5 are hers.
And it's about respect. Taylor gives everything to own her work and her fans should show respect by waiting and listen to the owned work she has.
Imagine if Britney would not want her fans to listen to work she doesn't own but fans still listen to it. For me it's just about respect to the artist.
There is a reason a hidden why Taylor released 2 albums in a short time period to keep her fans listening to her owned material until the re-recording is done.

13 minutes ago, JustLuvMe07 said:

I want Taylor to get money and not Scooter. So I only stream Lover, Folklore and Evermore until Album 1 - 5 are hers.
And it's about respect. Taylor gives everything to own her work and her fans should show respect by waiting and listen to the owned work she has.
Imagine if Britney would not want her fans to listen to work she doesn't own but fans still listen to it. For me it's just about respect to the artist.
There is a reason a hidden why Taylor released 2 albums in a short time period to keep her fans listening to her owned material until the re-recording is done.

If she said not to stream her album 1-5, then I wouldn't.

But she never said to her fans to not stream them... :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, JustLuvMe07 said:

Imagine collecting millions of dollars from fans only to be like don’t listen to that anymore. I want more money so here are re-recordings I want you to buy and stream giving me more money. It’s not about owning her work since she’s still getting paid regardless, but Evermore and the Willow’s prove how money and chart hungry she is. I didn’t realize it until this year. Blind stans don’t want to admit it. It was one thing for JoJo to re-record her work after years of being held hostage by her label. Taylor is rich beyond means and this is just a cash grab. Too bad it’s working and people will keep taking the bait :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white: 

• Like 1

I'm not sure if she'll release them all at once (although if she does that was fast af). Maybe she'll do just the hits first? Pls, Taylor I'm a newer fan and I haven't even listened to your earlier albums yet, I only just listened to 1989 for the first time a few weeks ago :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Edited by Isla
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block