Nicki Minaj unveils new look

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2020 at 8:08 PM, Towelney said:

She looks amazing :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Stream Va Va Voom :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

I slept on Nicki Minaj so bad :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:, back in her prime I was busy arguing against her fans that her music wasn't true rap (as opposed to rappers like Azealia Banks or Lil Kim; for example, Banks' speedy flow is insane and she delivers all of the lyrics live while Nicki needed to take breaks) since it was too poppy...

And then I listened through Pink Friday: Reloaded a couple of months ago, 2020, and loved it. "Stupid ***" is still awful to this day but I was legit positively surprised at the other tracks. And I love the synth and electro sounds throughout the album - I want her to return to music and release a whole album of Va Va Vooms lol.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block