BritneyHiatus teasing something big on Twitter

MadLoveney

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I'm scared...I really hope nobody (s3xually) assaulted he!!!!!!!!!

Honestly she most likely was. I've always thought it and it would explain a lot of her behavior and downward spiral. She shows many symptoms of a person who's been abused. 

2 hours ago, BND said:

Honestly she most likely was. I've always thought it and it would explain a lot of her behavior and downward spiral. She shows many symptoms of a person who's been abused. 

Yep, I avoid talk about this but Britney shows many signs, I still hope It didn't happen but it's getting quite obvious. It's sad.

12 hours ago, 1inamillion said:

So, what the **** happened back then? Was it a team of corrupt lawyers trying to put overwhelmed celebrities under conservatorships to steal their money and make them plants in due time??

It must be a pattern right? Young females with big careers, fed-up by paparazzi and fame, with whatever addictions and troubled past on their own, luck of support system and in need of someone to trust? I might be reaching here, but it makes sense and in some extend i believe it's true  :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Young SINGLE females with ****ed up families :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

On 12/25/2020 at 2:08 PM, 1inamillion said:

Oh god, i hope not any kind of assault is involved. I'm not going to believe anything until we see what they have to say. 

Otherwise, all  hell will break loose.

Courtney Love said Britney was ******** as a child by Jamie. We should imagine the men you did this to us we must stand in front of him every night in underwear and singing about s e x. Courtney was also right about what she has said about Weinstein long before it was official.

Courtney was also known with Epstein. Her name was in his address book.

Britney posted a few pictures of books on Instagram about a girl who was *****. Then one of the pictures were deleted.

And in 2010 Britney changed completely from her inside and outside. That means something very evil has happened to her At this time, she was working with Dr. Luke...But yes, Ke$ha´s accusation was not confirmed as far as I know.

20 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Also, whatever they're going to tease, if it is truly that bad that it requires a "trigger warning", shouldn't they go to the court instead of posting a Twitter thread if what they're going to allege is alleged illegal activity in Britney Spears' conservatorship case?

Then again, we have no idea what they're going to post and whether or not if they will allege something illegal happened in the case. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

The court nearly never handled in Britney´s favor. So it is safer to put it out there .So it can´t be fog.

2 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Courtney Love said Britney was ******** as a child by Jamie. We should imagine the men you did this to us we must stand in front of him every night in underwear and singing about s e x. Courtney was also right about what she has said about Weinstein long before it was official.

Courtney was also known with Epstein. Her name was in his address book.

Britney posted a few pictures of books on Instagram about a girl who was *****. Then one of the pictures were deleted.

And in 2010 Britney changed completely from her inside and outside. That means something very evil has happened to her At this time, she was working with Dr. Luke...But yes, Ke$ha´s accusation was not confirmed as far as I know.

Poor Britney :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Archived