Britney Spears wearing a hoodie of her celebrity crush Brad Pitt in front of her boyfriend is the best thing you'll see all day

On 12/24/2020 at 10:33 PM, Bundy said:

Oh ure right, Kevin was the worst thing that ever happened to her since her parents. 

I think Britney deserved Chris Evans more :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: hes discreet, has his own career and wants to be a dad badly. He also has anxiety issues. 

Ironically chris Evans dated Jessica Biel. Could you imagine if she ended up with him? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Ironically chris Evans dated Jessica Biel. Could you imagine if she ended up with him? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

And she dated him around the time she went to a Justins bday that Britney was also there, when Britney according to Fred Durst, was having smt with him, Justin and Colin at the same time :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Jessica praised Britneys body in the past :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: and Chris mentioned Britneys fame some years ago on an interview 

Jessica Flop aside, Chris seems a nice guy, Britney deserves nothing less than that. 

Spoiler

And Chris' brother's bf  seems to like Britney :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

On 12/26/2020 at 7:58 PM, SpaceFunk said:

Beaver County is just north of Allegheny, which Pittsburgh is in. I guess people here like her. I think she has a charity for battered women here. 

Thats nice of her. Do people there like Britney too? Lol 

20 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Oh wow he did that to his own kid? Idk that

when did it happen?

Thats what caused Angelina to file for divorce... he was under investigation by the FBI and LA DCFS for child abuse. He is currently only allowed supervised visitation. Like I said ... JUST LIKE HER FATHER!😂
https://www.thecut.com/2016/09/everything-we-know-about-brad-pitts-plane-incident.html

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

Thats what caused Angelina to file for divorce... he was under investigation by the FBI and LA DCFS for child abuse. He is currently only allowed supervised visitation. Like I said ... JUST LIKE HER FATHER!😂
https://www.thecut.com/2016/09/everything-we-know-about-brad-pitts-plane-incident.html

Oh wow. I never seen this before but thats crazy and horrible

• Love 1