Britney Spears wearing a hoodie of her celebrity crush Brad Pitt in front of her boyfriend is the best thing you'll see all day

At least her celeb crush has remained consistent over the years unlike her fav color LOL... so cute.

I don't get the appeal with Brad though... and didn't he recently get in a relationship with a much younger woman who is married to a much older man (i.e. polygamy) and now Brad and her are recently broke up already lol?  At least that's the latest I've read somewhere.

• Love 2
On 12/25/2020 at 1:32 AM, Buffybot said:

It's more like a condition than a choice. Her family doesn't care about her, only the money of the brand. Her sons can't stay for more than some hours, not even on Christmas day...

She probably is extremely dependent of him, I agree... It might be very unhealthy. I mean today probably the only people she will interact besides the boyfriend are... His sisters.

Very ****ed up situation.

sad, if true

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jennyj said:

At least her celeb crush has remained consistent over the years unlike her fav color LOL... so cute.

I don't get the appeal with Brad though... and didn't he recently get in a relationship with a much younger woman who is married to a much older man (i.e. polygamy) and now Brad and her are recently broke up already lol?  At least that's the latest I've read somewhere.

If everybody involved with the relationship accepted and there's no hiding, I don't see the problem. 

Some fans here love to "normalize" the fact the only people Britney interacts nowadays is her boyfriend, as If It's something cute and fun and apparently makes Britney the happiest little girl in the world.

Brad polygamy relationship is way less bizarre... In my opinion. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, SpaceFunk said:

She's not from here. Her mom's family is from a northern suburb. And she was born in New York. 

Didnt she grow up in Pittsburgh tho? When her mom finally left her dad, they went back to Pittsburgh to live with her grandmother. And Christina says shes from there like Britney says shes from Louisiana even tho she was born in Mississippi. 

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

Didnt she grow up in Pittsburgh tho? When her mom finally left her dad, they went back to Pittsburgh to live with her grandmother. And Christina says shes from there like Britney says shes from Louisiana even tho she was born in Mississippi. 

Rochester. Which is in the county above us. She sang the national anthem at Steelers, Pirates and Penguins games. 

My favorite part about this video is hearing Britney talk without sounding anxious or nervous. I love when we can hear her normal speaking voice. It reminds me that she's still there :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: We just don't see her often! And yeah... Brad Pitt is a little trashy but... at least she's consistent with her crush. We all go hard for somebody. :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, SpaceFunk said:

Rochester. Which is in the county above us. She sang the national anthem at Steelers, Pirates and Penguins games. 

I dont know much about counties vc Im not from the USA, but was her county next to urs? Do people there like her?