Britney Spears wearing a hoodie of her celebrity crush Brad Pitt in front of her boyfriend is the best thing you'll see all day

She always had the crush on Brad.  Still sad she has to spent the holidays with the "boyfriend" and not her sons. Like he is the only person left for her. Very depressing.

15 minutes ago, Tiago said:

For those who think she doesn't have a phone hope you'll keep your mouths shut from now on. 

How this prove something? Lol 

Every candid we see her showing the paparazzi the phones yet... Well :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

That Gimme More laugh. :neydedance_purple:

Sam is a narcissistic leech, but sometimes I wonder if that paid boyfriend helps keep her alive. They have made her depend solely on him, which is tragic, but without him in her life she’d literally be completely alone. 

It's more like a condition than a choice. Her family doesn't care about her, only the money of the brand. Her sons can't stay for more than some hours, not even on Christmas day...

She probably is extremely dependent of him, I agree... It might be very unhealthy. I mean today probably the only people she will interact besides the boyfriend are... His sisters.

Very ****ed up situation.

• Like 6