Britney Xmas gifts

Drunkerella91

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, it's still Christmas Eve here, and it's not really a gift, but the delivery man brought me the Glory vinyl :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

this year has been so sad, I bought no presents 'cause it's so difficult to pick stuff online when you can't check the quality of the clothes and the size and such. Or other stuff was so expensive when you added up the shipping, or they wouldn't ship until after Christmas, so I gave up. I just bought some wine bottles for us here at home lol

My dad gave me one of my gifts tonight, a Britney wall clock and it doesn’t seem to wanna work, I’m gonna have to bring it with me tomorrow and see if he can get it working, lol, I hope it’s not defective, if so, hopefully he saved the receipt.

Edit: I’m a freaking dingbat, the second hand was slightly bent, I had to straighten it, now it’s working, yay, lol

Merry Christmas! I love your mug, that was very sweet of your cousin :) 

anyway my Glory vinyl arrived today! It got dispatched last week and Amazon told me it wouldn’t arrive until NYE but it came today??? I was so shocked. I’ve decided to wait until tomorrow to open it with my other Christmas presents although my physical copy of Evermore arrived yesterday and I opened it ddd. Guess it’s different when you have something arrive on Christmas eve.

Funny side note: After I received that mug I had a little talk with my 50 year old uncle. He is super conservative and we often have discussions about being gay, tolerance and other super annoying stuff (we all know this family members right?! XD)

But then... he came up with all the hard facts about Britney's conservatorship and how horrible it is to treat her that way and he fully supports that. And I was like "HUUUUUUHHHH??????" :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic::shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

So I guess more people know more true facts about it now than I thought *yeahy*

Archived