"Toxic" 4K AI remastered (the quality is so high that we can see skin imperfections)

MSTAR

1 hour ago, MSTAR said:

To make the whole video, it took me 3 weeks, with a full day of upscaling the video.

Omg, that is so long! I love watching these, though. Out of curiosity, what program do you use to upscale? I'm trying one out for personal projects and it takes foreeeevvverrrrrr and the videos aren't even that long lol.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MAG said:

Omg, that is so long! I love watching these, though. Out of curiosity, what program do you use to upscale? I'm trying one out for personal projects and it takes foreeeevvverrrrrr and the videos aren't even that long lol.

Yeah a powerful CPU and GPU with +16GB of RAM is required (and it even takes a long time), I use Topaz AI softwares (Gigapixel AI for upscaling each frame) and Adobe After Effects/Premiere.

1 hour ago, BabkaAutorka said:

It's good. It doesn't seem ''overdetailed''.

Ok so you prefer when there are less details with smooth quality, thank you for the feedback! I will try to not focus on small details like on I’m Not A Girl Not Yet A Woman.  :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

8 hours ago, Roger said:

Can somebody remaster WB please ? :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Work B***h, right? I might do it as I’m following the chronological order of Britney’s videos releases, I’m now finishing with the ITZ videos and will start the My Prerogative era (My Prerogative, Do Somethin’ and Someday I will Understand).

The Native 1080p videos upscaled in 4K are the best in quality. HIAM, IWG, TTWE will have the best quality possible as they are in 1080p already, the jump in 4K will be stunning. (Already tried HIAM in 4K and it was just amazing)

It just looks real when it's that way, like it was recorded in 4K, not remastered in 4K, it's way nicer to watch this

Yeah I get you, it’s true that less of details look more beautiful. I will try to do a balance between smoothness and details.

Wait but can Britney's team someday delete your videos because of copyrights? :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Well, actually they can but I don’t think they would delete my videos. Because like I said, as I edit the music videos by moving or adding scenes, YT allow the edit and the label monetize the video as I use their contents. And logically, if they earn money from my videos, I don’t think they will delete them as they earn money with.

So to make it more clear, when uploading a music video of Britney on YouTube, there are 3 scenarios:

- I upload the Official Music video: YT block the video (worldwide, so no one can watch it) as YT detected the copyrighted content. I have nothing to do, I just have to delete the video (no copyright strike).

- I upload the Official Music Video, and I dispute the copyright claim to tell that I own all rights on Britney’s videos (which is not true legally). After 3-4 days, the videos gets automatically unblocked and can viewed by everyone. The label can’t monetize the video so they earn nothing. By doing that, the videos and the channel would be taken down as I pretended to have rights, disputed a copyright claim where I have normally no rights, and the label earn nothing. (Many Britney related channels who uploaded her official music videos got taken down, and the channel of the videos you showed me use this trick but highly risk to be taken down).

- I upload an edit of the music video, where I moved/added scenes each 15 seconds segments of the video. YouTube don’t block the video but still detected copyrighted content, so the label will monetize the video and earn money. (I earn nothing tho, that’s fine for me as I use a content which is not mine, I remaster for the fun and for my subscribers). So yeah, I don’t think they will remove my videos if they earn money from, for example, they would earn a lot of money with those videos as they have many views:

4 hours ago, MSTAR said:

Ok so you prefer when there are less details with smooth quality, thank you for the feedback! I will try to not focus on small details like on I’m Not A Girl Not Yet A Woman.  :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

Do your videos as you like them to be, based on your own taste! Thanks for sharing your work, It looks so good on TV!

13 minutes ago, MinakoS said:

Do your videos as you like them to be, based on your own taste! Thanks for sharing your work, It looks so good on TV!

Thank you so much! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: Yeah idk why but upscales always look amazing on TVs than smartphones or computers :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

Archived