do u believe in tarot?

FreeBritBrit

or you choose your own destiny?

(i'm bored, tired...cant feel my usual xmas spirit so i wanna know the future- is it ****ty, is it ****ty but AI?)

I've tried searching for yt tarot channels. they are all ****. how do i know? i've checked what they predictions are for a month prior. absolutely nothing happened for me. they all suck

do u have any experiences with it? if so, any positive or negative?

I know for sure seeing the future at some point is possible cause I experienced few dreams about near future and it became reality quickly etc. weird stuff like that but I don't think everyone has that gift - when it comes to tarot too, some of them do, some of them doesn't and you never know... it all depends on what you believe like literally. It proved by science. If you believe that you are going to die because tarot told you that, you will die. Power of human mind.

• Love 1

I have done quite a lot of Tarot readings in the past. It one of many psychological tools that has the potential to actually help, or heal people.

It does not tell the future. It does not predict death, sudden windfalls etc. It is merely a window into the inner world of someone in the present moment.  How you are today tell us how you will “interpret” tomorrow.

The tarot teaches us that free will is merely an illusion. You have little to no control over what happens outside of yourself. But you have power over how you meet it, (re)act to it, deal with it, process it. Your power is within you.

The images on cards are ancient esoteric archetypes that repeatedly call for balance, as the only way, the only answer. Never ever repress anything. In yourself or the n others. Just as there is wisdom and treasure in the light, there is in the dark. In the positive, and negative. In gains, and losses. In hopes, and desires. To repress anything will only make it stronger, and upset the balance of the mind. 

Like an actual legit therapist, who must go through rigorous counselling sessions (years) - to work through their “stuff” - before the are deemed worthy, or fit, to treat others, the exact same rules apply to tarot card readers. Otherwise it’s “projection“ central. Therefore, you need to be very very careful about who does a reading for you. “Their problems” and “hang ups” can suddenly become “your problems” and “hang ups”.

This sounds like XL co.ck, but it might help. Instead of wanting to know your future, manifest a feeling of fulfilment inside yourself. Nurture and grow this feeling. Do it daily. Then that will be your future. Your destiny. One of absolute fulfilment.  

tumblr_oim677e9XQ1r9nlfxo5_250.gif

• Love 1