Kylie Minogue's next 'Disco' single is...

Jordan Miller

Just now, Style. said:

I hoped it was without Miss Dua Lipa. The song is a smash on its own. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

It's how they performed it on studio 2054, so you know a studio version exists. 

All tours and live performances have studio versions. Kylie was just smart to release it instead of letting it leak. 

They even have an 80s remix by initial talk. 

On 12/24/2020 at 9:12 PM, fedored said:

These stunning single covers deserve better music. 

Disco is just not. It. 

What !? The album is great , are we even listening to the same album ?? Anyways sorry you didn't like it , I personally love it :neydedance_purple:

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, electricopop said:

Still no video for this single? I mean what a waste opportunity for Kylie and Dua.

Well kylie has been in Australia since January which is giving rumors she might be a judge on their version of drag race, Rupaul has been showing her lots of love and vice versa, plus she is working on new music for a disco repackage  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block