In another life, I would make you stay

Stannedforever

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair, I don't think her knee injury in 2004 is the reason she doesn't dance hard now. We've seen her in rehearsal footage going all out. The "fire" is gone - she used to be so fierce onstage even when she wasn't hardcore dancing and she's not fierce anymore.

Clearly there was a big change after her breakdown and that's the big mystery - could be meds, could be the c-ship, could be anxiety, could be that the passion is just gone. I don't need her to go full out anymore like she used to - she actually had a lot of good choreography and a lot of it during POM - but I wish she was fierce with it again.

8 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

To be fair, I don't think her knee injury in 2004 is the reason she doesn't dance hard now.

This and the heels excuse are just to make stans feel better. 

The blame & denial are sad & delusional. I cringe a little when I hear someone state either the knee thing or the heels as an excuse. 

1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Thank God this was scrapped. 

Well I do think what we got was pretty much mess but all we got is few camera angles of outtake dance scenes and weird outtake scene with Snoop Dogg. I will not believe that ITZney would release bad video even if she tried. Her label has more material rotting somewhere and they need to release it ASAP :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

22 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

The images are broken for me :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

It's just bunch of photos behind the scenes of Outrageous music video

tumblr_nbqvi4D8Y61qd8zg3o1_500.gif?resiz

58 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

Well I do think what we got was pretty much mess but all we got is few camera angles of outtake dance scenes and weird outtake scene with Snoop Dogg. I will not believe that ITZney would release bad video even if she tried. Her label has more material rotting somewhere and they need to release it ASAP :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

It's just bunch of photos behind the scenes of Outrageous music video

tumblr_nbqvi4D8Y61qd8zg3o1_500.gif?resiz

I am talking about the song. Thank God she didn't have a mv with a *********/rap***

Plus mv was shaping up to be a try hard hip hop mess of early 00s

^ Snoop Dogg, not R. Kelly, was in the mv and he was never accused of being a *********. Get your facts right. Anyway, I agree — this mv was the one that got away. I think it would have propelled her to the next level and given her more exposure to the urban community. It’s everything I love about early 2000s hip-POP era.  :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

I wonder how this song would have done...she was overexposed in 2004 especially because of the 55 hour annulled marriage. But Toxic followed that and it was huge hit. Then Everytime was a hit too but highly underrated. #1 in the UK, top 10 in many countries, but #15 on the US Hot 100 and received NO nominations anywhere. So maybe Outrageous would have been successful also? 

Archived