When SP was shook

HIM

Do you think Sean Preston was arguing with Jamie because of the conservatorship? :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

He must know the limitations his own mother has. I wouldn’t be cool with it. Do you think he spoke out and argued about it and Jamie was like “it’s what’s best for her” and that’s why Jamie broke down the door and shook Sean Preston??? 

That’s why both kids don’t like their grandpa. They must have asked him, “Grandpa Jamie, what’s up. Why are you in charge of my mom?” :hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seriously hopE that Britney is one of those moms that’s super open with her kids and talks to them and have them understand things even from a young age.

my mom Was always open with me and she gave me hard truths at early ages; like Santa was not real as she didn’t have money to buy presents, she told me about financial hardships and about a crazy uncle I have and other important things like my cousins not knowing their father... etc

she always did it in a very nice way and with the Intent of me being strong and aware and I think that’s a great thing. 

Well they’re not little boys anymore, so I’m sure they’ve noticed something is off esp. considering how long it’s been going on, she’s been in a cship basically their entire lives, plus we’ve seen fans going to their social media and asking them about FreeBritney and stuff, so even if the family doesn’t keep it real with them, they’ve prolly looked it all up online. So they must be aware of what’s up, whether they’re the type to confront Jamie over it, we’ll never know.

14 hours ago, Easy There said:

Nope. I don't even think they fully understand her situation.

It was probably a typical teenage stuff. And james was being abusive psycho per usual.

I think that too. Maybe Preston had an attitude towards Jamie and Jamie being the mess hes, he wasnt having it and overreacted 

For someone like Jamie, anything can trigger his abusive ways. He probably thinks hes a king and everyone has to lick his *** 24/7 for being tHe MaN oF tHe HoUsE 

britney-spears-carpool-karaoke-lipsync.g

4 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I think that too. Maybe Preston had an attitude towards Jamie and Jamie being the mess hes, he wasnt having it and overreacted 

For someone like Jamie, anything can trigger his abusive ways. He probably thinks hes a king and everyone has to lick his *** 24/7 for being tHe MaN oF tHe HoUsE 

britney-spears-carpool-karaoke-lipsync.g

OMG.. so precious:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I think we should refrain from speculating about anything to do with Britney’s kids. They seem to want to lay low so we should respect that. We know their grandfather is complete bottom of the barrel white trash, but; they’re innocent in all of this mess. 

I think they are brainwashed by K-Fed and they are NOT on britneys side.. 

They are old enough to help her mother but they don’t.. it’s kind of basic instinct to protect your mother which I don’t see in their case.. 

I don’t know what’s going on behind all of it but they at least could make something for visiting Britney more often 

26 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

I think they are brainwashed by K-Fed and they are NOT on britneys side.. 

They are old enough to help her mother but they don’t.. it’s kind of basic instinct to protect your mother which I don’t see in their case.. 

I don’t know what’s going on behind all of it but they at least could make something for visiting Britney more often 

What are they supposed to do? They are children trying to live their lives with a super famous mother. 

3 hours ago, PZHSB said:

What are they supposed to do? They are children trying to live their lives with a super famous mother. 

Children of their age (even younger around 10 years old ones) often choose parent they want to live with.. and they can't demand just to see their mother more often?! at their age teens make crazy things and even got married.. I think seeing mother is a basic need that even Jamie can't stop.. They can't be controlled like Britney, they have to go to school, contact many people daily etc.. 

As I said I don't know the whole picture but that's how I see the things - and I don't see much enthusiasm from them to change situation.. I just hope soon they will figure out what is happening and what happened and will help her if she still will be under c-ship cause all her family members are in there comfort zone and calling us "fans of their family" not Britney, like Brit owns them (reference to the words of Bryan)..   

Archived