SITS Instrumental

Brat

I knew this song had some beautiful background sounds but they aren't pronounced enough in the official version.

The progression and melody compliment each other so well, I just wish it was was Mastered properly.

This instrumental/karoeke version highlights the different tones.

I can't post Youtube videos so search "Swimming in the Stars Instrumental"

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm one who never cared about the vocal production on Alien, but the vocal production on SITS really is a bummer to me. It just sounds like Britney's voice is traveling through filter after filter. It's weirdly inconsistent, messy, and cloudy sounding to me. Matches has much clearer vocals, but they're still pretty overproduced. Sorry, I know you're talking about the instrumental, but the mastering problem also carries over to the vocals for me.

I don't understand why they can't just leave her voice more natural. I mean, does she sound that bad in the studio? I doubt it.

8 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I'm one who never cared about the vocal production on Alien, but the vocal production on SITS really is a bummer to me. It just sounds like Britney's voice is traveling through filter after filter. It's weirdly inconsistent, messy, and cloudy sounding to me. Matches has much clearer vocals, but they're still pretty overproduced. Sorry, I know you're talking about the instrumental, but the mastering problem also carries over to the vocals for me.

I don't understand why they can't just leave her voice more natural. I mean, does she sound that bad in the studio? I doubt it.

Totally agree about the production on SITS but I think matches sounds pretty crisp 

Archived