Which Britney Spears era had the best singles, and which era had the worst?

Which Britney Spears era had the best singles, and which era had the worst?  

380 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Who are these messy fans listing ‘Britney’ as their worst. GTFO.

I think its probably bc they wanted Lonely and/or Whats like to be me as singles instead of boys, maybe? I think there are also many fans of Cinderella. 

I think Blackout had the best singles ever. Those 3 songs needed to be singles, they were perfect choices. Of course it should have had a 4th single like Get Naked or even Get Back :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: but imo at least 3 of her best songs ever were singles, so I dont feel any other Blackout song should have been single instead of those 3 and wasnt like I'll be there, what u see is what u get, lonely, breathe on me, Inside out that should have been singles no matter what. 

The worst ones I think its between BJ and Glory. I feel like BJ didnt have any way better other option anyway, I mean, maybe Dont Cry? The songs werent that good overall, so Im not mad that wb and perfume were chosen. On the other hand, I feel like CYM should have been a single instead of MM or even SP, even tho I love SP! I just feel like CYM should have been a single, same with MR. In the end I voted BJ bc I still prefer MM and SP over WB and Perfume. 

9 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I also love I Run Away. I mean I love ILRNR's video, but was that single really necessary? 

Not really tbh + get rid of Boys :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: But they probably told her: Hey, do you want some Janet-tracks? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I'm A Slave 4 u 

Cinderella 

I'm Not A Girl... 

Overprotected 

I Run Away 

And i am not okay with I Will Be There not being a single, it should be a single! Just delete some slow singles (Sometimes, From The Bottom...) :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

21 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Not really tbh + get rid of Boys :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: But they probably told her: Hey, do you want some Janet-tracks? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I'm A Slave 4 u 

Cinderella 

I'm Not A Girl... 

Overprotected 

I Run Away 

And i am not okay with I Will Be There not being a single, it should be a single! Just delete some slow singles (Sometimes, From The Bottom...) :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

She seems to love Boys so much for some reason lol 

Wheres Lonely in ur list? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I will be there def should have been a single instead of Sometimes. I will say that its one of the videos she looks the prettiest tho. 

35 minutes ago, Bundy said:

She seems to love Boys so much for some reason lol 

Wheres Lonely in ur list? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I will be there def should have been a single instead of Sometimes. I will say that its one of the videos she looks the prettiest tho. 

Well it doesn't fit right after I Run Away, more like: 

I'm A Slave 4 u 

Cinderella 

I'm Not A Girl... 

I Run Away 

Overprotected 

Lonely 

:janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

Best singles have to go to Circus!!

Womanizer, Circus, If U Seek Amy and Radar are all solid AF Britney songs :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

I’ve consistently listened to all 4 of them since 2008 & can’t say that about a lot of her singles. I thought maybe Blackout was the best but I got tired of POM and BTI/have found myself skipping them from my Britney shuffle

Side note I find it hard to associate Radar with Circus :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

FF and Blackout are both 2nds!

I would say Blackout, but the 1, 2, 3 punch of Femme Fatale was iconic. She had three high budget music videos and radio started to play her music again. She was finally on good terms with the gp. Glory had the worst rollout though. Make Me debuted and repeaked at the same spot on the billboard hot 100. At least Britney Jean had Work ***** which sorta became a well known song of hers..

7 hours ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Who are these messy fans listing ‘Britney’ as their worst. GTFO.

6 hours ago, Bundy said:

I think its probably bc they wanted Lonely and/or Whats like to be me as singles instead of boys, maybe? I think there are also many fans of Cinderella. 

Here's my explanation that you didn't ask for :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

The only singles I really listen to from Britney are I'm a Slave 4 U and, once in a while, Boys. Britney Jean beat out Britney for me because I listen to Work ***** way more than I listen to Slave or Boys, and I listen to Perfume more than Boys. All the other eras I thought were a better collection of songs than the Britney era. I just don't like the Britney album tbh. 

Blackout 

Oops

ITZ

Circus

Baby

Britney (i love the Britney album it’s just that there were so many good songs to choose and they released Not a girl and I Love Rock n Roll to promote Crossroads and it pisses me off. Overprotected tho:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:)

Femme Fatale

Glory

Brenda Joan

OOPS was my favorite era and Blackout...Circus sucked because they chose Radar...FF was probably her best performing singles era...her team and Tinashe killed Glory...her team, Will.I.Am. and Myah killed Britney Jean...In The Zone was great except she was fighting with her label a lot which led to a lot of trouble and the cancellation of the Tour and a lot of mismanagement. Like we would find out recently is they needed her to be a villain so they could launch Timberlake.