LIDLNEY

MKALLY

12 hours ago, MathCarmignani said:

Iconic stan. Were they any good?

To my surprise the 2 products were very good, considering the price and the place where they were being sold. However, after the Britney collection, other similar collections were launched, but when I say the same it is because they are exactly the same products, but they have put the names of other celebrities. I know it has already been released under the name of Paris Hilton, Christina Aguilera and this year it is with supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio. These collections are always launched at Christmas time and I think that the person who launches it with his name has no opinion on the development of the products, because their models have been made for years, what they do is put the name and a photo of the celebrity that is giving the face and name that year.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, e-mailmyheart said:

To my surprise the 2 products were very good, considering the price and the place where they were being sold. However, after the Britney collection, other similar collections were launched, but when I say the same it is because they are exactly the same products, but they have put the names of other celebrities. I know it has already been released under the name of Paris Hilton, Christina Aguilera and this year it is with supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio. These collections are always launched at Christmas time and I think that the person who launches it with his name has no opinion on the development of the products, because their models have been made for years, what they do is put the name and a photo of the celebrity that is giving the face and name that year.

What a mess I love it. At least they are good tho 

Archived