The UK announces ANOTHER new mutant strain of coronavirus has entered Britain from South Africa

• Super Mods
30 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Yikes, I actually got stuck out in SA in Feb when I was there on holiday and then  everything kicked off. 

Hope you’re doing okay 

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Im feeling very healthy atm, i got rid of jaundice with the help of IV, luckily the hep b they discovered was acute, which means it was caught in its initial phase, from which one can recover very easy :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:i hope in 3 months I wont even have it in my system. They tested me for HIV simultaneously as well, which was negative :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: I was very releaved to see that tbh.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Im feeling very healthy atm, i got rid of jaundice with the help of IV, luckily the hep b they discovered was acute, which means it was caught in its initial phase, from which one can recover very easy :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:i hope in 3 months I wont even have it in my system. They tested me for HIV simultaneously as well, which was negative :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: I was very releaved to see that tbh.

Amazing, so happy for  to hear this good news

:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Here’s to a healthy and happy 2021

:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Super Mods
22 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Amazing, so happy for  to hear this good news

:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Here’s to a healthy and happy 2021

:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

youre sucha kind soul, thank you so much :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: I have started to appreciate everything much more because at one point i did start to panick i might have caught HIV somehow :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: I was horrified. Im fully aware this doesnt mean death anymore, and that hiv positive ppl live fully long and happy lives with therapy that even helps them become unreactive, but its still scary you know :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: So thank you for being so nice and happy for me. I wish you only the best in 2021 too baby :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
5 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

youre sucha kind soul, thank you so much :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: I have started to appreciate everything much more because at one point i did start to panick i might have caught HIV somehow :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: I was horrified. Im fully aware this doesnt mean death anymore, and that hiv positive ppl live fully long and happy lives with therapy that even helps them become unreactive, but its still scary you know :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: So thank you for being so nice and happy for me. I wish you only the best in 2021 too baby :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Im so sorry you had to go through that, I can’t imagine how scary it must be! 

But now you can put your mind at ease ,enjoy an amazing Xmas and emerge as much stronger version of yourself 💪🏽💪🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

:brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

26 minutes ago, Dexwhitespears said:

What do you expect when people are busy flocking markets, not following basis social distancing rules, holidaying and partying :typing_keyboard_computer:

I hope these new outbreaks bring some sense in the people, it really is in our hands on how to control this. 

The worst is that we lost a whole year. We could've get rid of it in Summer.

• Love 1

Viruses replicate and mutate. This is expected. There is currently no evidence to suggest the current vaccine is ineffective against newer strains. That can change. The flu works the exact same way. Each year they use metrics and averages and prevalences from other countries during the colder seasons and guess which three (I think) to put in the influenza vaccine. There are hundreds of strains. This is why sometimes the flu vaccine is “useless”, and other times it’s highly effective. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block