Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari tested positive for Covid

well, my sister just tested positive for covid a bit more than a week ago. They told her at the laboratory that the rest of us that live with her should not take the test unless we start presenting symptoms or otherwise we could get a false negative. So far my sister has remained confined in her room and neither my parents, my brother or I have presented any symptoms yet, so maybe it IS possible to isolate in time, but who knows. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

In a few days we're supposed to get an antibodies test to see if we ever had the virus at some point (assuming we don't get sick in the next days).

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Why does even his post about getting COVID sound like an ad?Β :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

Bc hes yet again trying to sell that brand hes always trying to force down his followers throats :matches:

1 hour ago, enAC said:

He isn't with covid anymore (tested negative twice) and "was cleared by doctors to end quarantine and return to his loved ones".

@Buffybot

And he hasn't been at Britney's house for many days i believe through his last stories.

I know y'all don't like him, but I believe he was careful on that point.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, kleinbritney said:

It's a disaster for Britney. And that for Christmas. Now she is all alone. That's very sad.

Β 

25 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

I hope Britney’s all good and he’ll recover soon.Β 
and i hope Britney gets to be with her boys this holidaysΒ :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Some of you clearly didn't read the caption before commenting here lol jkοΏΌΒ :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: He said he's recovered already, he'sΒ back to normal life since early this week and he has been seen out there on his sisters and his friends' ig storiesΒ 

Β 

2 hours ago, HIM said:

Brit has definitely been exposed thenΒ :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

He said he didn't infect anybody around him and, in fact,Β he hasn't been with her for weeks, he's back in his area since Dec 3. (You guys realize they don't live together, right? Also, he lives kinda far from her. He usually spends some time/weeks with her but then go home and so on)

• Love 1
  • Like 6
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

well, my sister just tested positive for covid a bit more than a week ago. They told her at the laboratory that the rest of us that live with her should not take the test unless we start presenting symptoms or otherwise we could get a false negative. So far my sister has remained confined in her room and neither my parents, my brother or I have presented any symptoms yet, so maybe it IS possible to isolate in time, but who knows. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

In a few days we're supposed to get an antibodies test to see if we ever had the virus at some point (assuming we don't get sick in the next days).

I work in a restaurant and during the summerΒ we had to shut down because 4 of my coworkers got it all at the same time, I was at some point exposed to all of them including my manager who I was literally sharing space, phone/objects with the day before he called in. As far as I’m aware I didn’t catch it, so I’m not sure if it was just dumb luck or my immune system + mask and washing hands did the trick. Neither of his roommates caught it either as far as I’m aware, unless they were asymptomatic, which could have been the case with me tooΒ so I’ll probably be looking into an antibody test as well.Β 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Adan695 said:

I work in a restaurant and during the summerΒ we had to shut down because 4 of my coworkers got it all at the same time, I was at some point exposed to all of them including my manager who I was literally sharing space, phone/objects with the day before he called in. As far as I’m aware I didn’t catch it, so I’m not sure if it was just dumb luck or my immune system + mask and washing hands did the trick. Neither of his roommates caught it either as far as I’m aware, unless they were asymptomatic, which could have been the case with me tooΒ so I’ll probably be looking into an antibody test as well.Β 

Oh and wait till you hear what β€œfunny business” my coworker was up too that caused the outbreak at my job Β :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012::orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 1
55 minutes ago, enAC said:

Β 

Some of you clearly didn't read the caption before commenting here lol jkοΏΌΒ :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: He said he's recovered already, he'sΒ back to normal life since early this week and he has been seen out there on his sisters and his friends' ig storiesΒ 

Β 

He said he didn't infect anybody around him and, in fact,Β he hasn't been with her for weeks, he's back in his area since Dec 3. (You guys realize they don't live together, right? Also, he lives kinda far from her. He usually spends some time/weeks with her but then go home and so on)

Well to be fair his caption is too longΒ :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: and cringeworthyΒ 

• Haha 4