The most-searched music artists of 2020, according to Google. Did your fave make the list?

DignifiedLove

On 7/30/2021 at 5:18 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

Madonna at 26.

How ironic, queen after all these years when most of her contemporaries are dead, retired or in the case of a one woman during her prime cancelled before cancel culture became a thing. 

Such a legend and she always knew how to keep the media/GP invested in her  :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

6 hours ago, Prachi said:

Yep, she will I read she is currently dominating Google searches WW in female celebrities. Let's see at the year end when google releases their list. 

The fact this awful situation has only just started to unfold, the world will go even crazier about her in a few months. :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

I hope good things can come out of all this new peak of attention she’s getting, both personally and professionally. I know she’s not a fan of the scummy paparazzi though.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, boyinthemirror said:

The fact this awful situation has only just started to unfold, the world will go even crazier about her in a few months. :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

I hope good things can come out of all this new peak of attention she’s getting, both personally and professionally. I know she’s not a fan of the scummy paparazzi though.

Well, she's too relevant right now but this time it's positive nothing like 2007.

• Love 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block