Jump to content

The most-searched music artists of 2020, according to Google. Did your fave make the list?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont forget that she was also the most searched person on earth for 2000,2001,2002,2003,2005,2006 and 2008 as well

Imma take this moment to remind everyone of the most searched person in the world 2007 and 2009  The legendary Miss Britney Spears    living legend you can look but don’t touch 

yess  Britney and Gaga both made the list two of my faves

Posted Images

Interesting to note that the only pop stars who rank higher than JLo are Taylor Swift, Billie Eilish and Ariana Grande.


JLo’s longevity is unreal! Her career has lasted longer than the collective careers of those three pop stars careers clubbed together. Respect.  

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
3 hours ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Same :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: I felt her presence in pop culture more than artists like Madonna. Then again, I’ve heard Mariah is more local unlike Madonna who is far more global and well, this list is based off worldwide stats. hottie2cnjwb.gif

rnb is too american for europe, the same with all country-songs and artists. 

That's why we love Kelly Clarkson and don't know Carrie Underwood. :clownery_makeup_meme:

 

Link to post
13 minutes ago, bas che said:

Interesting to note that the only pop stars who rank higher than JLo are Taylor Swift, Billie Eilish and Ariana Grande.


JLo’s longevity is unreal! Her career has lasted longer than the collective careers of those three pop stars careers clubbed together. Respect.  

 

It’s quite confusing. She seems to be very popular but her singles and albums don’t do very well. Her last album had incredibly low sales. 
 

I think she remains popular because she ~copies~ follows trends and because she has a devoted fan base consisting of Latin people.

  • Like 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

It’s quite confusing. She seems to be very popular but her singles and albums don’t do very well. Her last album had incredibly low sales. 
 

I think she remains popular because she ~copies~ follows trends and because she has a devoted fan base consisting of Latin people.

Not sure this is entirely true. Latin America don’t support her as they do not consider her as one of them like Shakira or Thalia. Claiming that she copies other artists is overgeneralisation. The overrated Ashanti drama is 20 year’s old and isn’t really as bad as people make it out to be (when you look at the facts).
 

The way I see it, she’s popular due to being relevant in 5 different industries. Granted she doesn’t sell as she used to but her MVs, endorsements, fashion line, makeup line and other collaborations are doing so well. Not to mention the Superbowl probably contributed to those searches.

Link to post
On 12/23/2020 at 8:58 AM, GMFlop said:

Elvis is still shakin those hips. What an icon. 

More relevant than 99% of the current music industry and after 40+ years since his death :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

If that isn't the definition of power, I don't know what is :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

On 12/23/2020 at 1:19 PM, Groundbreaking said:

She? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide::girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked::airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

I was kidding nnnn :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: 

I was just referencing this iconic quote: tenor.png  

  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
Link to post
11 hours ago, Style. said:

Nicki Minaj top 10 with no album out since 2018. What about ya fave? Struggling at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. :roxxy:

IF YA WANNA FIGHT, CATCH ME OUTSIDE BICHES :roxxy:

Nnn I made a mistake on the second post and accidentally left out Rihanna/Cardi B, which pushed Nicki out of the Top 10 :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek::roxxy: 

Oh well, at least she's Top 10 in our hearts hottie2cnjwb.gif  

 

Link to post
9 hours ago, Alexanda said:

rnb is too american for europe, the same with all country-songs and artists. 

That's why we love Kelly Clarkson and don't know Carrie Underwood. :clownery_makeup_meme:

 

Europe is so tasteless wtf :clownery_makeup_meme:

R&B is literally the best genre of all time, fight me hottie2cnjwb.gif 

7 hours ago, ExXL said:

Seriously ? Eminem ? Who cares about him nowadays :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

And yes of course Britney is gonna make it even though she didn't even have to blink for that attention :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips: the woman is a legend.

To be honest, I was expecting Britney to be way higher due to the crazy amount of media exposure #FREEBRITNEY received. Oh well, at least she's Top 20 for female without barely lifting a finger. When will Xtine? hottie2cnjwb.gif

Link to post

I don't understand how is it possible that Dua Lipa is so low. Here in Europe she has been probably the most succesful artist of the years, there's always one of her songs on the chart. She has been so unlucky to not being able to  tour, the tour would have crystalised this era like the monster ball tour did for Gaga or like the California Dreams tour for Katy.

  • Love 1
Link to post
25 minutes ago, FraFromThe90's said:

I don't understand how is it possible that Dua Lipa is so low. Here in Europe she has been probably the most succesful artist of the years, there's always one of her songs on the chart. She has been so unlucky to not being able to  tour, the tour would have crystalised this era like the monster ball tour did for Gaga or like the California Dreams tour for Katy.

I'm from the US and while Dua Lipa is on her way to becoming a MAIN pop girl, she's still a bit unknown here. Not saying she's local but definitely not as big as she is in her home country. I mean, the fact that she made it in the Top 40 (Top 20 Female) worldwide was pretty impressive. Then again, she gained a crazy amount of exposure this year. It's weird because I was expecting her to be more low considering how artists like Doja Cat, Megan Thee Stallion, Lana Del Rey, Demi Lovato, Shawn Mendes and many other U.S. acts missed the cut. I mean the fact that Bad Bunny barely made the Top 40 was a shocker to me too considering how his presence felt so large here in the States (and Latin America) during 2020. 

Link to post
15 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Europe is so tasteless wtf :clownery_makeup_meme:

R&B is literally the best genre of all time, fight me hottie2cnjwb.gif 

To be honest, I was expecting Britney to be way higher due to the crazy amount of media exposure #FREEBRITNEY received. Oh well, at least she's Top 20 for female without barely lifting a finger. When will Xtine? hottie2cnjwb.gif

We know: Without You and All I Want For Christmas and Hero highest chartpeak #40 here, is a choice, yes. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

  • Haha 2
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block