Britney Spears reportedly wants to terminate the conservatorship then retire from the music industry

I'm happy for her if this is what she wants. But I hope that she knows that if she wants to live free from the whole fame thing she have to leave California and go to live in some country where she can live a normal life. Or better, I hope that she decides to travel the world, she has the money to do it, and I think it would be the best cure for her. She travelled a lot in the past, but she never had the time to stop and appreciate where she was. 

• Love 3

I think that it really might be true that she wants to quit and spend some time living like a free person.

That being said, I also believe that she would change her mind not too long after.

So yes, probably true to quit but I firmly believe that if true it would not be the last of her we've seen.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Lantis said:

They're probably testing waters by releasing those unreleased tracks. They want to know if her name alone can feed the brand, knowing she is not willing to work anymore, conservatorship being in place or not. I'm glad both songs are gone already off the charts... I hate this crazy milking without her being even aware of it. 

I just want her to be happy, she truly deserves it. 

Also, come on guys, it's not brand new information she wanted to quit since forever. 

it’s so crazy to me that they are trying to make money and release stuff without her involvement. It’s like the Black Mirror Ashley O episode in real life. It’s so sad and scary. I don’t want recycled old Britney songs that are released without her consent, I want Britney to release new music that she likes to make. That’s why it’s so important to me to boycott the brand until she tells through her lawyer / in court that she’s willing to work again.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ElenaB said:

it’s so crazy to me that they are trying to make money and release stuff without her involvement. It’s like the Black Mirror Ashley O episode in real life. It’s so sad and scary. I don’t want recycled old Britney songs that are released without her consent, I want Britney to release new music that she likes to make. That’s why it’s so important to me to boycott the brand until she tells through her lawyer / in court that she’s willing to work again.

TRUE TRUE TRUE, couldnt agree more.

It drives me insane those alleged fans who supports ""her"" realeasing "new" songs 

(feeling good by finally found someone who thinks exactly like me)

• Love 1
10 hours ago, popprison said:

I didn't think she was in a state of "financial ruin" even in 2007/2008...?

I don't think she was either:

"...given that Britney's estate is worth $40 million, encompasses 15 separate entities and is in the middle of a $17 million audit."

https://www.mtv.com/news/1580917/britney-spears-lawyer-ejected-from-courtroom-after-judge-doesnt-recognize-him-as-her-counsel/

She was probably facing a good amount lawsuits, however, but she was not 'ruined'.  There probably needed to be a righting of the ship but she wasn't 'broke'.

10 hours ago, popprison said:

Yes, she can continue with her fragrance business and quit the entertainment. She obviously has been over it since 2004. That's why she stopped then also to have a family. 

Exactly.  The 'Everytime' video-WHICH UNDERMINES LARRY RUDOLPLH'S ENTIRE CAREER-speaks for itself, along with what David LaChapelle has already had to say.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Robbyyyy said:

If she retires soon in the next few years, Do you think they would put out entire albums of unreleased songs while she is still alive? 

Yeah, that's granted. 

But I'm completely uninterested in stuff that gets released without having the artist supporting it. It just loose it's potential shine in my book...

I see an hologram show coming tbh.

17 hours ago, Buffybot said:

I still don't see Britney retiring, only If she physically can't perform anymore.

The lifestyle of her sons, her own, It would change a lot If she stopped everything. However, If she could I think she would retire completely... I don't see any passion left on her as an artist. She probably has that idea of getting married, more babies, being a housewife, the delusional happy family she never had.

About the source, why mentioned Felicia? The source is her or maybe Tatum, Lynne's bestie?

Anyway, this time the source seems connected with the family, not attacking Jamie directly and normalizing the c-ship.

The source is very delusional.

Her retiring is very highly, her heart and passion hasn't been there for the longest time now.

• Love 2
  • Like 3