Britney Spears reportedly wants to terminate the conservatorship then retire from the music industry

4 hours ago, Bundy said:

According to Forbes Britney earned 64 and 58 millions in 2009 and 2011 alone. Its so funny how they want to insist that Britney only has that after working and being so successful in the past 22 years!!!! It doesnt make any sense. And they say it as if 60m after 22 years of fame/success (and 13 years under a cship) is smt to be proud of. Everyone like Britney has over 300m. If that isnt weird, idk what its. 

Even Aguilera is worth more than 200 million. Go figure:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer::calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

I take anything that comes from an anonymous source with a huge grain of salt. I’ll believe stuff when it actually happens.

The part that doesn’t make sense to me tho, is she is supposedly looking back fondly at her career and it makes her want to retire, if they said she felt miserable about her career, retiring would make more sense to me, but like I said earlier, I’ll believe **** when it happens.

• Love 1

Thanks for posting a thread on this (from my Brian Friedman comment) I was too lazy to do it :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Anyway, after reading the article last night i felt there was a lot to unload and a lot that we have already known/heard. 

I think its a given that Britney will be exiting the music industry BUT the wording has it worded in a way that sounds like she’ll do one or two more albums (could be GH’s Vol 3 & B10) or it could be B10 & B11. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

It sounds like she is contractually obligated to still do her Domination residency. Most likely she is and her current hiatus is due to her getting her Conservatorship straightened out. 

I can’t at how pro Jamie this article is though :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: and then we get a dose of Fe whom we havent really heard about in years, right? Lynne sounds like a pushover too (SorryNotSorry) and no room for Jaime Lynn :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Where the heck is Bryan? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 1
  • Like 5
4 hours ago, Catalin said:

Sure, Jamie has done an exemplary job. That why Britney was okay in 2008-2009, but now she's just a vegetable. Not them talking about "snakes" when "the Jeryls", Sam Ingham, Andrew Wallet or Lou Taylor are the biggest snakes around her. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: 

That "source" can go **** a duck!

This

• Like 1

I think everyone saw this coming. She was over it and you could tell. She shouldn't do something she's not passionate about just to make more money for other people. I dont think she ever wanted to do this for her whole career she basically wanted to be a stay at home mom kind of like those lifetime mommies. I fully support her and it will suck but I will continue to watch old videos and look forward to seeing new talent try to take her throne. I always think it's funny we fight on here more about her career and her performances and she's like okay done paycheck going home. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

She has 2 albums left in her contract, and the residency contract, so we have at least 5 years left with her.  She can’t retire immediately, too many contracts she legally can’t get out of.  

I'm not going to pretend that I understand how these things work - but I'm wondering if she were to be 'freed' that she could potentially be exempt from some contracts; arguing that she didn't consent to 'signing' them in the first place

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Bundy said:

Lynne never fooled me tbh. The sad part is they continue acting as if everyone has to put up with Jamies bs. Their mentality is toxic, ***ist and dysfunctional. 

Ill also leave this here.

As terrible as it must have been for Lynne to witness Britney's plight, the most difficult chapters for her to write in her book were those concerning her youngest daughter Jamie Lynn's pregnancy at the age of 16, and the birth of her baby daughter, who is now six months old.

Jamie Lynn followed Britney into showbusiness by starring in children's TV show Zoey 101, and when the story of her pregnancy broke, the critics were quick to blame Lynne.

'With Britney, everything had always been out there in the public domain,' she says. 'So, even if I wasn't used to the pain, I was still used to those things happening. But with Jamie Lynn it was so different. I couldn't believe that my studious, perfect little girl had got herself pregnant. I just went into shock. But she's doing great now, and is a wonderful mum to Maddie Briann.'

toxic indeed... and distructive 

• Love 2