Britney Spears reportedly wants to terminate the conservatorship then retire from the music industry

29 minutes ago, Circuit said:

I genuinely hope she does…but I’d still want B10 LOL

For whatever reason I’ve always felt like B10 would be her last album so I’m kinda OK with it

Bihhh....I need it to be a double album so that we can knock BJ out of the canon and have ten ACTUAL albums.

She had 2 left allegedly, right? She might buy herself out of her contract. I hope the Glory re-release did not count as a new album, tbh.. But sometimes Greatest Hits count...

• Love 3
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, richluv0715 said:

The way this makes it sound is that we'll get one, possibly 2 (if we got one before a new residency and another in the middle) more albums.

And one more residency. Which of that was the case. I'd have time to mentally prepare myself for this 😭

To be honest, I am glad they are letting us know their intentions because this is something people have been begging about for years. I do think its kind of ****ed up to release this information one day before Christmas Eve...But I digress.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Britney was in financial ruin

https://people.com/crime/whos-in-charge-of-britney-spearss-money/

And even If she was, it was her ******* money she worked hard for and earned. Im so sick of these leeches trying to justify the cship saying Jamie did amazing with her money. If she wanted to burn it all, she should. They all act as if its their money, they should protect or use how they want to. These ****ers had nothing to do with her success and fortune.