Britney Spears reportedly wants to terminate the conservatorship then retire from the music industry

I feel like Britney has to release 2 more albums...I heard some time ago she has to release by contract 2 more and this was after GLORY. So, guys...this is going to be sad to say, but we may get the two albums and the residency for possibly 2 or 3 years, MAAYYBEE 4 and thats it. Shes done.

Wow, its like Britney the superstar is retiring? She's been saying it for so long, I know she's not happy in the industry. She as a person is just too good for them and they sucked out the fire she had at the start to her peak. Its still there though, and at times it bursts even hotter. But I get it and I stand by whatever she chooses to do. I will buy her last albums on cd, vinyl, mp3, casette..I will even make it to see her at Vegas. Britney Spears helped me through A LOT growing up and her music still does. She's a legend, an icon, a QUEEN, a Pop GODDESS. She should be free and just live the life she wants with her family. I can see her opening a dance school for kids, maybe even teaching. And maybe when she's like 60 she'll come out and perform Baby One Last Time Love! Love you Britney ❤❤❤❤❤

• Love 5
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

Not sure but I heard people say possibly 2 albums and a residency so maybe B10 and GH:V2 with a greatest hits residency? I think that's a good way to wrap up this chapter of her life

But she already has worked on B10. Then her team stopped it.I don´t know how far Brit went with this album, but at least they can put it out as an EP.And then a Greatest Hits as you wrote, maybe with songs her fan base has chosen as the last gift. And there is a lot of old stuff her team can release. Like the Original Blackout album, The Original Doll, Original Femme Fatale, Girls World, or what this name was.A lot of opportunities, not to speak about all of her unreleased stuff.

I can imagine there are 100-200 unpublished songs and the bonus songs that are already out there.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I've said it way back in May 2020, she's not making music and I don't think she intends to. 

The sis clearly just wants to live a normal life with her boyfriend and two sons. I think she wants to get out of the conservatorship and then get pregnant. 

I wonder how this forum will survive when she announces her retirement... :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

The good thing about this though, is that maybe her label will be forced to release Original Doll. :typing_keyboard_computer:

Is that source even exist? 

Makes me wonder why they published this...

Maybe they're trying to make ppl believe that they're on Britney's side, bc it's not an objective article, but i didn't buy it.

It doesn't make any sense, why would she wait conservatorship to end for retire? yes maybe for legal issues but even now she's not releasing a thing so it's kind of retirement. 

19 hours ago, Atrius said:

I feel like Britney has to release 2 more albums...I heard some time ago she has to release by contract 2 more and this was after GLORY. So, guys...this is going to be sad to say, but we may get the two albums and the residency for possibly 2 or 3 years, MAAYYBEE 4 and thats it. Shes done.

Wow, its like Britney the superstar is retiring? She's been saying it for so long, I know she's not happy in the industry. She as a person is just too good for them and they sucked out the fire she had at the start to her peak. Its still there though, and at times it bursts even hotter. But I get it and I stand by whatever she chooses to do. I will buy her last albums on cd, vinyl, mp3, casette..I will even make it to see her at Vegas. Britney Spears helped me through A LOT growing up and her music still does. She's a legend, an icon, a QUEEN, a Pop GODDESS. She should be free and just live the life she wants with her family. I can see her opening a dance school for kids, maybe even teaching. And maybe when she's like 60 she'll come out and perform Baby One Last Time Love! Love you Britney ❤❤❤❤❤

If she wanted , she could buy herself out but that would be a heftyyyyy bill