Brian Friedman Britney drama?

IAmJustAKnee

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only drama I’ve sniffed out today is from the OK! Magazine article stating this:

“Britney loves to perform and she loves her fans, but her life revolves around her boys and her family,” said the family source. “As for her career, there have been ups and there have been downs, but she is in a place where she is fondly looking back at her 20 years in the industry. And that’s why she is ready to pack it up for good once she has completed her work obligations, reached an agreement with the record label, and wrapped up her residency [which has been on hiatus indefinitely].

https://apple.news/Ao-ir_awgSHu3nesshTagFw

:ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Britney has NOTHING to do with it, the music video was recorded 17 years ago, why bring that up now? I don't even care if what he's saying is true, Britney is currently fighting for her freedom against her own dad in court, be a little respectful and don't try yo put her name and reputation into another drama. Man, you're too old to be wasting your time with fandom war on the internet. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

The story is plain and simple. Britney called me and asked me to create a treatment for Toxic which I did. Joseph Kahn was hired to direct my treatment. The portion that Britney conceived was to have her body covered in crystals. That is the full story whether you want it or not

But wait a minute. Why would she go to him to write a video treatment if he's a choreographer ? :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

I don't blame him. Poor Brian. True or not, fans should really stop bullying and getting riled up over stuff that isn’t even a big deal. It’s not like he’s suing her or anything, he’s just pitching in his two cents. Then again, Britney fans are borderline deranged and psychotic towards anyone who doesn't kiss Britney's *** or hear something they don't WANT to hear. Such a toxic fanbase to be a part of which is why I don't associate with most on Twitter or many on here for that matter. Always trying to instigate something new and discredit those who actually know/knew/worked with Britney. I mean, he choreographed some of her best numbers and was a big part of her creative input then and instead of being grateful, we’re bullying yet again?? @brian friedman we love u and we believe that you’re being honest. Most of us aren't that crazy, it's just the ones with no life and who have nothing better to do. hottie2cnjwb.gif 

54 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

The only drama I’ve sniffed out today is from the OK! Magazine article stating this:

“Britney loves to perform and she loves her fans, but her life revolves around her boys and her family,” said the family source. “As for her career, there have been ups and there have been downs, but she is in a place where she is fondly looking back at her 20 years in the industry. And that’s why she is ready to pack it up for good once she has completed her work obligations, reached an agreement with the record label, and wrapped up her residency [which has been on hiatus indefinitely].

https://apple.news/Ao-ir_awgSHu3nesshTagFw

:ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Well.. it's what we all expected I guess? I'm just tired of hearing from alleged sources. I wish we could hear it from her if that's even her plan.  

1 hour ago, MM0219 said:

conan obrien validate me GIF by Team Coco

17 years later he wants to claim credit for the Toxic video concept. Okay, great. What is that going to do for him? Oh, yeah, nothing. 

And, I completely forgot about the below so thanks to this twitter user for reminding me. 

Yup came to post this.

Its another annoying person leaching off of Britney.a and then playing a bullying victim khmm Myah Marie,khmm Billy B.

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Also Brian commented on one of Britney's instagram posts a couple days ago saying 'are you ready to get back in the studio and play?'

Obviously he wants to work with her again in the future (who wouldn't), I hope that isn't what caused him to get attacked?

I saw this and thought it was in bad taste considering she said she's on strike.

Archived