Sam more in love with Britney superstar than Britney the person.(edited)

BND

I just saw the article about his response to her favorite video and its just ew. He really is very good at being deceitful. Like how he met her and said who are you. He planned that ****. 

So I think I dont want to say using anymore. I think its more hes in love with the celebrity Britney. Not that he doesnt like the real her but he seems to constantly have that I'm dating a superstar. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.etonline.com/britney-spears-boyfriend-sam-asghari-has-the-perfect-response-when-asked-to-pick-his-favorite-video%3famp

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this point most of the fans (and the GP) knows the guy is using her, some of the excuses are... Quite something

"at least Britney looks happy,

at least she has someone by her side or...

He's hot who gives a **** If he's using her, queen can get It."

I saw the q&a, he again seemed very narcissist and with a conservative mentality. 

And I don't understand why he is so passive aggressive lately. Odd...

5 hours ago, Stefani said:

I feel like everyone's using her. I hate it. Imagine not being able to trust anyone around you. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

And imagine not being able to get rid of these people even if u know they are bad people :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

Another day another Sam thread.

Britney could literally go date Mr. America for all we care and Exhale would still find a way to look at the negative. it’s no wonder she has no IRL friends or has found it so hard to date over the years. Because this judgmental mess of a fanbase is always complaining, as if there isn’t a price to pay when one voluntarily chooses to date the most famous woman on the planet. Clearly you all need to familiarize with how a cost-benefit works in a relationship instead of running with the notion that “hE’s UsInG h3e3ErRr”. Not to mention, he's never once sold her out or done anything intentionally malicious that would have had to be appointed by her lawyers or in court. 

Miss me with this bull****. :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

34 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Britney could literally go date Mr. America for all we care and Exhale would still find a way to look at the negative. it’s no wonder she has no IRL friends or has found it so hard to date over the years. Because this judgmental mess of a fanbase is always complaining, as if there isn’t a price to pay when one voluntarily chooses to date the most famous woman on the planet. Clearly you all need to familiarize with how a cost-benefit works in a relationship instead of running with the notion that “hE’s UsInG h3e3ErRr”.

Miss me with this bull****. :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

100% agree :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

3 hours ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Britney could literally go date Mr. America for all we care and Exhale would still find a way to look at the negative. it’s no wonder she has no IRL friends or has found it so hard to date over the years. Because this judgmental mess of a fanbase is always complaining, as if there isn’t a price to pay when one voluntarily chooses to date the most famous woman on the planet. Clearly you all need to familiarize with how a cost-benefit works in a relationship instead of running with the notion that “hE’s UsInG h3e3ErRr”.

So we are the reason that she has not "real friends" as you say :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

I'm sure that being monitored, deprived from a personal life and  not being able to live like an adult has nothing to do with it. Keep going

:katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

21 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

So we are the reason that she has not "real friends" as you say :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

I'm sure that being monitored, deprived from a personal life and  not being able to live like an adult has nothing to do with it. Keep going

:katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

So what do you want instead, sweetie? For her to be completely alone as isolating enough her life already is? For her to abandon the entire world, including her boyfriend, so that she isn't being "uSeD" while fighting against this battle? Did it ever occur to you that it was Sam who helped persuade Britney and give her the confidence to fight against the conservatorship?

I never once denied the negative implications of the conservatorship and how it has affected her personal life but rather how you guys are always finding a way to complain about Britney's boyfriend(s). Britney's backward-minded fans have nearly bullied every single person who is or was once close to Britney herself. There is no practicality within this fanbase anymore but instead a bunch of deluded 'fans' who sit behind their computer and project their insecurities and made-up conspiracies on those who are successful. 

Move along now.

46 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

So what do you want instead, sweetie? For her to be completely alone as isolating enough her life already is? For her to abandon the entire world, including her boyfriend, so that she isn't being "uSeD" while fighting against this battle? Did it ever occur to you that it was Sam who helped persuade Britney and give her the confidence to fight against the conservatorship?

I never once denied the negative implications of the conservatorship and how it has affected her personal life but rather how you guys are always finding a way to complain about Britney's boyfriend(s). Britney's backward-minded fans have nearly bullied every single person who is or was once close to Britney herself. There is no practicality within this fanbase anymore but instead a bunch of deluded 'fans' who sit behind their computer and project their insecurities and made-up conspiracies on those who are successful. 

Move along now.

Stop giving Sam credit for "britney fighting blah blah". No. He didn't do ****. She was locked away in a mental facility, someone leaked into about Andrew Wallet and her forced stay.  Then the outrage of her fans obviously was heard by her lawyer who then started fighting on her behalf.  Her lawyer stepped up.  Britney has always been trying to get out. Sam has nothing to do with her lawyer stepping up.  Stop giving him credit for it. It sounds ridiculous. 

Archived