What have been your favourite moments of 2020?

Slayer

• Super Mods

Are you talking about personal moments in our lives or pop culture?

If its personal, I'd say my suprise bday dinner that my sis threw and my bff came. 

And also I met a met a new friend this year at a social club I go to.

And as for pop culture, I'd say:

Justin, Selena and Miley's albums.

I loved all of them especially Miley's (which is a suprise since I havent bought her music since Cant Be Tamed)

• Love 2
  • Like 1

All of the amazing music released this year, especially Chromatica, also Eminem and Taylor surprise releasing new albums was not what I was expecting at all!

All of the TV series/films I watched this year (thanks Netflix/Disney+!)

I also booked a ticket for Gaga's Chromatica Ball which was originally supposed to happen this year but has been postponed to July 2021, I really really hope it can happen and this mess will be over soon. I just want to live like a normal person again :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Personally: well this only happened recently, but I got myself a new freelance position after doing three days of training and a trial shift earlier this month. And joining the Twitter team for this site, I have to thank Jordan for giving me such a great opportunity! It's been really fun so far. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I attend a Britney rally to support her and make people aware of the c-ship. Two people from a TVchanel were there and I meet finally some fans for the first time in my life. (besides the concerts and when I bought stuff from them and fetch it. )

I got a lot of great books, DVDs, and merch for my collection.

Britney released 3 "new" songs, we get the Ooops picture disc and other goodies

• Love 2

This year has been so odd and I feel like I hit a lot of crossroads (no pun) in my life that I’ve been avoiding. So that sucked. I hate adulting 

but otherwise the biggest positives were new job challenges, I learned to enjoy my own company more, and I absolutely loved music this year!!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block