What have been your favourite moments of 2020?

Slayer

Are you talking about personal moments in our lives or pop culture?

If its personal, I'd say my suprise bday dinner that my sis threw and my bff came. 

And also I met a met a new friend this year at a social club I go to.

And as for pop culture, I'd say:

Justin, Selena and Miley's albums.

I loved all of them especially Miley's (which is a suprise since I havent bought her music since Cant Be Tamed)

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Twitter Team

All of the amazing music released this year, especially Chromatica, also Eminem and Taylor surprise releasing new albums was not what I was expecting at all!

All of the TV series/films I watched this year (thanks Netflix/Disney+!)

I also booked a ticket for Gaga's Chromatica Ball which was originally supposed to happen this year but has been postponed to July 2021, I really really hope it can happen and this mess will be over soon. I just want to live like a normal person again :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Personally: well this only happened recently, but I got myself a new freelance position after doing three days of training and a trial shift earlier this month. And joining the Twitter team for this site, I have to thank Jordan for giving me such a great opportunity! It's been really fun so far. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I attend twice a concert by one of my role models Jeanette Biedermann.I meet her, get my calendar ( I was so happy she has one again) signed, and finally a picture with her. The last time I meet her was in 2006 and her manager refuses to take a picture with her because she doesn't have the time, he just allowed it for a little girl. But I got a lot of autographs back then.

I get a lot of beautiful merch from her too, I love my necklace in form of lips. And later this year she released a new DVD, the last one was sold in 2006.

I attend a Britney rally to support her and make people aware of the c-ship. Two people from a TVchanel were there and I meet finally some fans for the first time in my life. (besides the concerts and when I bought stuff from them and fetch it. )

I was finally able to declutter and sort my stuff after 10 years! I just had time to do a normal household and sort the latest papers, but not the old stuff. I started in 2016, by giving lent stuff back to my friends and family, throw out the bulky waste, but was interrupted a lot of times. Now I´m nearly done. I was even doing something I had should do 12 years ago!

Even when I was not there, my favorite singer makes a concert in my proximity after he canceled his tour because of Corrona.I was shocked because I attend his concert every year since 2014.

I got a lot of great books, DVDs, and merch for my collection.

Britney released 3 "new" songs, we get the Ooops picture disc and other goodies

Rammstein brought out their first album on LP and CD with new artwork, released their Live In Berlin concert uncensored on DVD (it was just available on VHS in the uncensored form)/Richard release a signed LP with his band Emigrate/Till Lindemann brought out 3! books and a new single on LP/Maxi CD with a great music video

I finally accepted were my private problems come from why I have to suffer so much. I had time to think a lot

One of my favorite actors followed me on Instagram, but now my account is locked and I don't´ know how I could get it back.

The music of the musicians from the German TV show Popstars is now available on all Streaming platforms and most videos from them are on YouTube

My favorite girl group No Angels have finally their own official Instagram account( before they were just accounts from the single women) And I have finally all five Maxim and the GQ magazines from them.

And there was a lot more. But nevertheless, this was the third-worst year of my life(the other two followed really close). I was sick nearly the whole year and felt very unwell. I was never so ill in my whole life. Maybe it is a mix of new stress and not knowing what happens next and the old stress. Maybe it is because I didn't have a break for years and now the body comes to rest a bit and everything comes out now.

• Love 2

This year has been so odd and I feel like I hit a lot of crossroads (no pun) in my life that I’ve been avoiding. So that sucked. I hate adulting 

but otherwise the biggest positives were new job challenges, I learned to enjoy my own company more, and I absolutely loved music this year!!

• Love 1