"...Baby One More Time" Was Voted The Most Listened Album From 1999 According To 2019 Grammy Poll!

Blackout2006

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

No funny no :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: none of Britneys eras had all singles be a hit, that's why I said OIDiA, ITZ and Circus too had as much as hits as BOMT did :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

No, From The Bottom of My Broken Heart's success cannot be compared to the other's singles. For some reason you have a prejudice against U.S. sales and keep denying ...Baby One More Time supremacy. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Just now, Hooked-On-Knee said:

No, From The Bottom of My Broken Heart's success cannot be compared to the other's singles. For some reason you have a prejudice against U.S. sales and keep denying ...Baby One More Time supremacy. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

A single released in only one country cant be called a smash single just because it went platinum in the US and had short chart impact :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

12 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

A single released in only one country cant be called a smash single just because it went platinum in the US and had short chart impact :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

2 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I meant Platinum, I overslept and am still tired. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

It is one of the best selling physical singles in the U.S. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Also, it still peaked on the U.K. charts despite not being released there, when will Flop to Make You Happy? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

It charted in multiple countries because of imports, it's a "smash" single because it was certified Platinum, peaked in the top 20, is one of the highest selling physical singles of the 2000s century in the U.S. and peaked in MANY other countries despite not being released there. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

18 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

It did not have a short chart impact, it was still charting on Year-End Charts. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

By this logic, Born To Make You Happy was not a hit because it was only released in Europe while literally no other continent cared about it. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

14 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I meant Platinum, I overslept and am still tired. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

It is one of the best selling physical singles in the U.S. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Also, it still peaked on the U.K. charts despite not being released there, when will Flop to Make You Happy? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Lol the clownery :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

BTMYH was literally #1 in the UK charts unlike from the better of my broken flop have several seats sir :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

8 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

By this logic, Born To Make You Happy was not a hit because it was only released in Europe while literally no other continent cared about it. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Europe AND Asia. Also Europe is a continent not a singular country, so the impact Born to make you happy made all over that continent is much more than one country :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Archived